Does Anybody Know This Man?

Guest duncanm

Guest duncanm

Hi y'all,

does anybody on the forum knows personally this guy :

Tarfou Abdellah, he's registered on here as FOUAD and sells on ebay as BOOGIECLASS . :thumbsup::D:D

TIA :D

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi y'all,

Tarfou Abdellah, he's registered on here as FOUAD and sells on ebay as BOOGIECLASS . :thumbsup::D:D

TIA :D

Looks as though Gareth Donovan has dealt with him (GIRTHDEVON on here).

Suggest you pm him for any info.

From the feedback the guy looks a bit slow on the uptake.

Good luck!

Sean

Social source share

Hi y'all,

Tarfou Abdellah, he's registered on here as FOUAD and sells on ebay as BOOGIECLASS . :D:D:D

TIA :shades:

Don't know him, but like Sean said I was unfortunate enough to buy something from him....took an age to arrive, the day after I started a paypal investigation. And was far from mint as he stated. Played fine so I left him neutral feedback.

Aside from the item I won, I had mailed him questioning about a couple of other items he had listed.......including a bootleg of Tony Troutman on Jerri that he had listed as an original. The picture clearly showed the boot copy......

His reply was......that his brother had taken a photo of the wrong copy and he had an original too.....that was the one he was selling. I expected him to either change the photo, or the description ??? he did neither......and amazingly it still went one to fetch the price of an original. I emailed the winner and told him - he was unaware the copy in the photo was a boot.......i've yet to see him leave any feedback......

What problem are you having.....??

Cheers Girth

Edited by Girthdevon
Social source share

Guest duncanm

Don't know him, but like Sean said I was unfortunate enough to buy something from him....took an age to arrive, the day after I started a paypal investigation. And was far from mint as he stated. Played fine so I left him neutral feedback.

Aside from the item I won, I had mailed him questioning about a couple of other items he had listed.......including a bootleg of Tony Troutman on Jerri that he had listed as an original. The picture clearly showed the boot copy......

His reply was......that his brother had taken a photo of the wrong copy and he had an original too.....that was the one he was selling. I expected him to either change the photo, or the description ??? he did neither......and amazingly it still went one to fetch the price of an original. I emailed the winner and told him - he was unaware the copy in the photo was a boot.......i've yet to see him leave any feedback......

What problem are you having.....??

Cheers Girth

I've sent you a PM, mate

:shades::D

Edited by duncanm
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!