Detroit And The Intruders- Soundfile Plesase Anyone?

Quinvy

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No one got it then? :thumbsup:

Hi Mate - I think it's one of those you'll know once you hear it. Mid tempo, very soulful group soul track. Don't have an mp3 of it - apologies. I'll search the house when I get home. Normally goes for about 300 quid-ish.

Hammy

Social source share

Hi Phil,both sides are good...but I can't do clips :thumbsup: I'll Pm you my home phone number.

ATB Steve

Steve - what's the other side like ?

Hammy

Social source share

great tune......mostly unknown...sold mine for £90 last year....sounds very similar to chuck jackson's "any day now" on the middle break....probably wouldnt suit the hardened collector...comments i have had was "its sounds dated" funny really...because dont they all..ha..ha

Social source share

great tune......mostly unknown...sold mine for £90 last year....sounds very similar to chuck jackson's "any day now" on the middle break....probably wouldnt suit the hardened collector...comments i have had was "its sounds dated" funny really...because dont they all..ha..ha

Thanks everyone. Steve I may give you a ring and have a listen. Thanks mate. :P Phil.

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

I think it was played at Stafford cant remember what it was covered as though, Tony Smith would probably know! Heres a scan for you cant do the mp3 thingy yet :)

Detroit_and_the_intruders.JPG(post-5538-

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

Hi Chris,

Don't remember it being played much, more of a Butch sales tape item..

Hi Tony,

Got it from Soul Bowl for a tenner never heard it on any of Butchs tapes that I got anyway! Perhaps my assuptions were wrong ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert