Mathew Barnett "if Your Love Is Real"

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Anyone got the above? Just heard Mark play it on his radio show,Forgot all about this one!

Another one I remember from the Concorde Suite Droylsden

Perhaps we should have an "MP3 Wants/Swaps" section :thumbsup:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

P.S. Anyone know of any other label scan sites apart from Benji's and Flynny's BTW?

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

got to nearer the £500 mark Mark remember first hearing it on a Manny tape think it was no 122 had all the good stuff on any way heres an MP3

Bugger me Ted.....lol well thinking about the last one i saw listed for sale was a good few years back and it was £250.00 then so reckon on inflation etc. i bet you are right and as ever i'm way off, think i paid around £40.00 for mine way back, good record though and needs playing again......i might just do that at Winsford this coming Saturday.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

and the scan

Bugger me Ted.....lol well thinking about the last one i saw listed for sale was a good few years back and it was £250.00 then so reckon on inflation etc. i bet you are right and as ever i'm way off, think i paid around £40.00 for mine way back, good record though and needs playing again......i might just do that at Winsford this coming Saturday.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I dont think i have ever heard it played out could be the next £1000+ ph34r.gif

matthew_barnett.jpg(post-2616-1159739591

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Cheers for the MP3 & scan Ted ph34r.gif

Quality toon IMHO, not heard it played out since Droylsden days, as far as I can remember. lovely 'clip-clop' beat and girlie backing, should deffo be played out again. A hard one too! Spin it at Winsford Mark, and watch the price soar :ohmy:

Social source share

Cheers for the MP3 & scan Ted :ohmy:

Quality toon IMHO, not heard it played out since Droylsden days, as far as I can remember. lovely 'clip-clop' beat and girlie backing, should deffo be played out again. A hard one too! Spin it at Winsford Mark, and watch the price soar :lol:

Heard it at many venues before and since Droylsden, including Wilton ph34r.gif:no:

Social source share

Source Advert