Heikki

39 minutes ago, Heikki said:

Hi!

Please read the first part of my feature on the great songwriter-singer at

https://www.soulexpress.net/princephillipmitchell_interview.htm

Best regards

Heikki

Hi Heikki

How are you? You haven't posted for a while.

What a fantastic article, for a fantastic artist. Just had a quick speed read but will do it justice later.

Thanks for taking the time.

Best wishes

Peter

Social source share

great read had the pleasure of being in his company for a few hours when he appeared at the carlton inn morecambe allnighter, a real gentleman and his performance was awesome did a great version of something new to do which he wrote looking forward to part 2,thanks Heikki 

Social source share

Great article as usual Heikki !

An interesting note :  "There are still two more unreleased tracks from this Fame period.  Fool for a Woman is a mid-tempo, swaying demo with only piano backing, whereas How Much More Can a Poor Man Stand is a more finished, funky cut.  Both came out on Hall of Fame, vol. 2 (CDKEND 386) in 2013.  “These are ugly demo tracks.  It’s garbage, and they don’t have the right to do that.  There’s no contract with me.  Every time I come abroad, I hear more of my music has been pirated.  No American company had the right to make a deal for my music.  They haven’t paid me one cent.  Publishing is one thing, and artist is another.”

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!