I want to know what does the chorus of this song say

Guest nicolas2015alcu

Guest nicolas2015alcu

Hello friends!!!

Listen to this fragment of this unknown pop/soul song:

I want to know who is the artist and the song tittle. I searched the song by using shazam and soundhound without getting results. My idea is try to understand what does the chorus say in order to guess the song tittle, but I am from Argentina and I cannot understand "sung English". The only one phrase I can understand is "I want you in...", but I cannot understand what are the following words after "I want you in". When it says "I need you in..." I can hear the same words after "I want you in...", but I cannot understand it. I don't believe that it says "I want you in a make way", "I need you in a make way". It hasn't sense. Please, help me to identify some relevant phrases of this song fragment in order to guess the tittle. "I want you in..." What???. "I need you in..." What???. If you can identify another relevant phrases of the lyrics in this song fragment, please, tell me. Thanks!.

Nicolás Matías Funtalas

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Don't know the record or artist, but if it helps, the lyrics you questioned were "I want you anyway, I need you anyway" etc etc

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert