Back in 2009, The Boogie Kings were in the studio

Back in 2009, The Boogie Kings were in the studio... when Ned Theall passed away.
Our music community truly lost a legendary arranger...

The material will be released on CD, and we're asking the vinyl community for input on vinyl releases.

Please contact mterecords@bellsouth.net with request foreither  LP or 45, or both...

My guess is 45's but my boss seems to think LPs are the way to go.
I'd like to see both! but we're still a small outfit, and budget in this economy must be treated carefully, in any business.

Thanks so much for supporting the music that came through the recording studios like Master-Trak.
Lil Bob would love the fact that you folks listen to his music... many of the old artists who are gone would be blown away by YOUR passion for their music.

Master-Trak has been here since 1946, and we're still going strong for two generations.

Music is our passion.  Louisiana is our home. Thanks for considering assisting me in convincing my boss that 45s are still in high demand!
Working in the music business is a gift. Thanks for supporting what we do, at the studios, record stores and music shops!

Here is a sneak peak of MTE 5099-2...

The CD version will be on the streets Tues, Feb 2 and the vinyl takes way more time, now that the manufacturers are so back logged...

boogiek.jpg

bk.jpeg

traycardBACK1.jpg

Edited by VinylvilleLA
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

my boss (mark miller) is working on that as i type this... and i'll provide some clips here asap.

they're in the studio with a band, so i can't disturb them right this sec... but soon come.

thanks for the inquiry.

As far as emailing us... I'm not asking any of you to order... but for input about what medium you'd prefer... 45, LP... or both.

Please consider emailing mterecords@bellsouth.net with your input concerning 45s or LPs

It would really help me in convincing the owners... to crank out larger quantities.

We manufacture the CD's in house, so those always come out first...

Edited by VinylvilleLA
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert