The Post Wigan Years Book

Chalky

Just now, SWIFTY said:

Bloody 'ell Chalky that'll keep you busy mate :thumbsup:

It sure will, looking forward to it though.  The more help I get he easier it will be though.

I also need photos of venues and people, particularly on the dance floor.  300dpi or again a loan would be great.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

in touch with shaun gibbons would ask him if he would be interested in/or your interested in talking about the venues soul promotions did morecambe,newcastle,horwich,nottingham ,manchester, colwyn bay and blackburn sure there is a couple more you would have to ask?

Social source share

1 hour ago, rhino said:

in touch with shaun gibbons would ask him if he would be interested in/or your interested in talking about the venues soul promotions did morecambe,newcastle,horwich,nottingham ,manchester, colwyn bay and blackburn sure there is a couple more you would have to ask?

Shaun is definitely on my list of people to talk to.  If you can give a heads up or even get an email or some form of contact for me it eould be appreciated. Thanks. 

Social source share

On 27/01/2016 at 09:58, chalky said:

It sure will, looking forward to it though.  The more help I get he easier it will be though.

I also need photos of venues and people, particularly on the dance floor.  300dpi or again a loan would be great.

Hi Chalky

I posted some good pictures of Steve Crofts Cleethorpes all niters on here ages ago - not sure the quality will be what you're looking for and I can't find the originals now.

Peter

Social source share

9 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Hi Chalky

I posted some good pictures of Steve Crofts Cleethorpes all niters on here ages ago - not sure the quality will be what you're looking for and I can't find the originals now.

Peter

Ey up Peter.

I remember them but I have some in the echoes you gave me so I can get the scans I need from there at the right quality. I alos have a ooan of some flyers on the way :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!