RITA & TIARAS ORIG gone with the wind

Stanley

up for offers is still the MEGA TUNE of the MOMENT ON ORIGINAL DORE .the 45 was unplayed when i got it and is from my personal collection . it s probably the BEST condition copy there is out there mint-,i,ve played it only a couple of times. in this condition a sure fine investment of this iconic tune . sorry no trades but i can take paypal as gift if it helps.as a guide i,m looking at least 4k uk pds . please contact georgehhunt@aol.com if interested in strictest confidence.

Edited by stanley
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

hi wally  ,   don,t panic   !!!  there,s loads left up here to go at. how are you ? all is well i,m just trimming down  on stuff as i,m nearing retiring . i must get over again and see you guys , i,ll never forget the nights you asked me over to dj for you. without question ,the most appreciative soulies ive ever met. thanks wally  take care regards george

Social source share

hi steve,

probabley right, john does get the prices , but i,ve got to trim down, even tho its impossible a cleaner copy exists. i,ve never d,j d with rita and the tiaras. not even for carls 60th birthday, but i did play eddie parker only the 2nd time . previous unplayed. but i had to pull out all the stops for carl and maria lovely people and contributed so much .i,m not fussed either way to sell as its my intention to dj on the circuit next year taking semi retirement give me more time and offer to donate a fee to macmillan nurses if i,m asked  to dj,have a word with the guys up here ,who want the country,s best. theres one on the door step .who,s better than the lot and  will play originals, i,ll donate 200 pds everytime i,m asked to dj to charity, from the gretna soul nights. we,ve donated thousands over the last 16 years , and its very disappointing to be ignored when we,ve contributed thousands to eden valley hospice in carlisle for a charity event best g 

Edited by stanley
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!