Hope We Have

Guest Bearsy

Can anyone tell me the original artist of this track - Hope we have, i know the Artistics have released it but did The Imperials do it first, if so what is the availabilty and value of either version or even any other artist who may of released it.

many thanks in advance,

Bearsy :tumbleweed3:

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can anyone tell me the original artist of this track - Hope we have, i know the Artistics have released it but did The Imperials do it first, if so what is the availabilty and value of either version or even any other artist who may of released it.

many thanks in advance,

Bearsy :tumbleweed3:

Hi Paul, I have a copy of the Artistics version, somewhere in a box.Its not big money.

Social source share

The reason why i have asked this question is because. my mate Simon watched the video clip on Youtube - junction at the function - and liked the tune, at the end of the clip he read the credits and it came up that The Imperials were the artists, he phoned me to ask if i had it and i said it wasnt by them it was by The Artistics, i watched the clip and at the end and it does say its by The Imperials, so now you know why im asking,

Bearsy

Social source share

Hi Bearsy

Uk issue on Coral goes for between £25 - 45. Last demo copy on Ebay went for £205. UK reissue on MCA goes for £5 - 10.

See you Saturday!

Cheers and will see you Saturday,

looking forward to it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert