Denise LaSalle, Linda Lyndell, Younghearts, Thelma Houston

Denise La Salle.............A Love Reputation / One Little Thing      USA Chess 2005  Ex   (sol)   £80  Not sure if Original, was that on blue or green Tarpon or Chess don't know which came first)

Linda Lyndell.................Bring Your Love Back to Me / Here I am     Volt     VG +  £40  (No idea if original - orange and black label - so probably a pressing / boot / worthless bit of plastic)

Younghearts.................A Little Togetherness / Beginning Of The End     Canterbury    Ex  £50    (not original, probably a pressing / boot / unofficial or whatever you want to call it)

Thelma Houston...........Baby Mine / The Woman Behind Her Man        Troyx      Ex    £40     (believed to be a '70's boot, no doubt the experts on here can confirm)

Kim Weston..................Helpless / A Love Like Yours           Gordy   Vg +    £25   ('Its What In The Groove That Counts' badge design - purple label, don't buy it its not TMG!))

Four Larks....................I Still Love You / Groovin at The Go Go       Canterbury    Ex    £30   ( not original, either a pressing / boot / reissue / unofficial / whatever........)

Parliaments..................Heart Trouble / Bob and Fred.......I'll Be On My Way    Sevens  Vg+    £25   (reissued double 'A' sider - first label design NOT original only worthwhile playing to The Cat)

Human Beinz...............Nobody But Me / Sueno    UK Capitol Ex   £25      (issued in1968 black and white label - no idea if this was issued previously in UK or before USA release)

Donald Height.............Talk Of The Grapevine / There'll Be No Tomorrow     UK Jay Boy Ex    £25   (reissue released 1970 - NOT original)

Marke Jackson ...........I'll Never Forget You / Since You've Been My Girl       Jamie    Ex     £30   ( orange and black label - NOT original could be a pressing or reissue or boot, not sure)

Eula Cooper................Let Our Love Grow Higher / Have Faith In Me       Super Sound Vg +   £50     (gold label - NOT original)

Scans available on request.......Postage at cost - your choice.......bank transfer / paypal as friends.......The above are for sale as I have now obtained the original / UK first issue and are a fraction of the price you could expect to pay for the original, but maybe not cheap enough for the dealers to make anything extra........Sometimes a 2nd issue or pressing is a good alternative until the real thing is affordable AND available. I am not a dealer, don't need to sell, would rather swap, but have accumulated these spares ( and more). Happy to discuss each record if you want more information -

Edited by Fred Benson
Added more information about records
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now