• Replies 45
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Id like some chocolate - this diet is killing me :thumbsup:

And can I have the tomorrows men posted up PLEASE

Just watching thunderbirds, then its off to the supermarket for the weekly shop, oh the joys of being a stay at home Mum

Social source share

truly fabulous!

Cliff played it at Sheridens on Saturday, and other than when you played it at SoN I think its only the 2nd time I've heard it out!

Now I want one

Social source share

Chocolate :D got any Galaxy or Thorntons Choc Brazils...Almonds...Turkish Delight smile.gif

Started something now - gonna have to go out and buy some yes.gif:lol:

This one from me.....

Chocolate orange i`m afraid :D .

:D

Social source share

Chocolate orange i`m afraid smile.gif .

Nothing wrong with that Ken, that can be one of your government-recommended 'five a day'. You could have a toffee apple as well, that'd count. :D

Green & Blacks for me, the wink.gif of chocolate. :lol:

Social source share

You must be a Terry's Choc orange fan then Ken smile.gif Though who the hell Terry is god only knows wink.gif

My womans love - fabulous track - good choice Joan laugh.gif

Kirsty - you looked trim on Sat biggrin.gif wouldn't stick to diet at weekends let your hair down girl - yeah alright you normally do :yes:

Karen

Edited by mike
Social source share

You must be a Terry's Choc orange fan then Ken :D Though who the hell Terry is god only knows :D

My womans love - fabulous track - good choice Joan :lol:

Kirsty - you looked trim on Sat yes.gif wouldn't stick to diet at weekends let your hair down girl - yeah alright you normally do :D

Karen

Not really,half price smile.gif .

Social source share

truly fabulous!

Cliff played it at Sheridens on Saturday, and other than when you played it at SoN I think its only the 2nd time I've heard it out!

Now I want one

Now I find this bizarre because that sounds like some junk B side filler which has absolutely nothing going for it whatsoever and that applies to most crossover records. Someone, please point out to me what is good about this record. No offense, but there really must be a shortage of good records around if people think this is worth playing out.

Social source share

shades.gif

yeah something along those lines - you don't have Fascinating Girl by any chance do you, just to drive me off the site for good yes.gif

Actually... i agree that's an awful record... but i'm sure that's an offer someone will find impossible to refuse :D

:lol: you two wash your mouths out, its a brilliant record :D he may be singing like some ones crunching his balls on every note, but the whole song is class :D

Social source share

yes.gif you two wash your mouths out, its a brilliant record :D he may be singing like some ones crunching his balls on every note, but the whole song is class :D

Remember going to the 100 club with Mel from Scotland, he was going about George Lemons being a great soul record shades.gif and bugger me what came on as we went downstairs "Fascinating Girl", he was off like a shot.....I went back upstairs :lol:

Social source share

Remember going to the 100 club with Mel from Scotland, he was going about George Lemons being a great soul record :D and bugger me what came on as we went downstairs "Fascinating Girl", he was off like a shot.....I went back upstairs :P

Hey Derek.

See Mel quite often as i DJ up there quite regularly.

Will be up there on the 30th... i'll be sure to mention you to him.... he's not changed... at ALL btw!!

Hope you're well...

pssst... you still got your George Hobson? :yes:

Social source share

SHARON McMANN - GOT TO FIND ANOTHER GUY - KAREN

One more then before i go and get ready for Burnley...

ooh another one of my faves, that I'll get Alex to play at Wilton in a fortnight

can remember this being Val Palmers theme tune :D

Social source share

Damn straight! TFI fritag n all that jazz...think i'll have a quiet one tonight few friends round few drinks play some records, nice little warm up for Soul time tommorow night in Belfast..Cant beat it, then Rugby week after then 100club anniversary and last but not least the BElfast soul Clubs weekender... ooohh i cant wait!! Looking forward to hearing this tommorow night....feckin love it! what a voice...

https://the.soulclub.org/stream/Jimmy_Ellis_-_Happy_To_Be.ram

HAve a great weekend everyone :D

In Soul

Liam

Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

Damn straight! TFI fritag n all that jazz...think i'll have a quiet one tonight few friends round few drinks play some records, nice little warm up for Soul time tommorow night in Belfast..Cant beat it, then Rugby week after then 100club anniversary and last but not least the BElfast soul Clubs weekender... ooohh i cant wait!! Looking forward to hearing this tommorow night....feckin love it! what a voice...

https://the.soulclub.org/stream/Jimmy_Ellis_-_Happy_To_Be.ram

HAve a great weekend everyone :yes:

In Soul

Liam

MIGHT CU AT 100 C ANNIVERSARY, THINKIN BOUT IT !!!!!!!!!

DID YOU MANAGE TO CHANGE ADS :D

Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

Yep i did, havent updated yet but when printed all will be good.. Yeh I have to go over to see my wee nephew as im his god father and well it just so happens i choose the weekend of the 100club anniversary :yes: Sheer Coincidence,i didn't lie...see what i did there!? :D

Liam

WE SHOULD BE DOWN FOR IT WIV A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK !!!!!
Social source share

Guest Bearsoul

Wow... that's so cool... thankyou :D

WE'LL PUT'EM UP IF YOU CAN'T JOAN....AT 'THE JJ APPRECIATION HQ' :P

HAVE A TOP NIGHT , WE GOT FAMILY STUFF TOMMORROW SO NEED NORMAL PUPILS..IF Y'ALL CATCH MY DRIFT

CnC :yes:

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

Guest Kevin J

Could someone post a proper clip of The Dynamic Tints - Package of Love (Twinight) in this thread for me. Don't have a complete one here at work, and it would be my selection for Friday song :D

Social source share

pssst... you still got your George Hobson? :D

Hey Joan,

So how was your Friday Night? you certainly sounded up for it :D

Reading and listening (boss tunes :thumbsup: ) to this thread and the one t'other week about the 100 Club gets me itching to "do" nighters again.

Yep, still got me George Hobson a great soul record, don't care what Pete Smith says, wha's he know? :unsure: I remember hearing it at your place, it blew me away then and it still blows me away now, just one of the many great tunes you and Tony put me on to, so it's ta' very much for that.

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert