Deon Jackson

• Replies 6
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

what is the rarest format of this belting tune,ive seen it on orange with black CARLA lettering,and red with silver CARLA lettering,or is a demo scarce?

take a listen if you dont know it..WOW!!!!

It's not rare...just in-demand. I've had it twice on red /silver writing, saw the orange one (styrene) for the first time on ebay the other day so that must be harder to get. Guess the white demo is hard too.

Like I said, it's not a rare record, it's on ebay every week, just like Soul Brothers Six.

In-demand.

Check out 'When Your Love Has Gone'...another great one from the man!

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

It's not rare...just in-demand. I've had it twice on red /silver writing, saw the orange one (styrene) for the first time on ebay the other day so that must be harder to get. Guess the white demo is hard too.

Like I said, it's not a rare record, it's on ebay every week, just like Soul Brothers Six.

In-demand.

Check out 'When Your Love Has Gone'...another great one from the man!

The WD is often on ebay and worth about £40.

Social source share

thats what you do to me :yes: . absolule magic. there must half- a- dozen USA label variations alone....east coast vinyl w/d....west coast styrene w/d...red lable silver print vinyl....same in styrene (west coast)...also the plum lable with blk lettering :D ....enough already, next i,ll be saying that it bubbled under the US hot 100 ( POS 111) in october 1966, you

sourcers ad enough yet...............

best, bri.

Social source share

:D

Big Thumbs Up From Me On That!

Raved about it on here before and played it out often over the years!

Love (almost) all of Deon's work but "When Your love Is Gone" is just sublime!

Sean

Hi Sean

Just brought "When Your Love Is Gone" off e-bay - (buying this blind on your comments) in VG condition.

All the best Barry Cooper _ Pilsley Soul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert