Do Us A Favour Someone

Pete S

Look at the comments on here, this guy keeps moaning, I've spelt names wrong, singers don't hold the microphone properly, the picture quality is no good, can some please add a comment telling him he's completely wrong about the Edwin Starr spelling and he is clueless?

Cos I'm sick of having to reply to his comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzeSMYLO7zM#rNr0aztV1Eg

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PMSL, it's almost like you don't like being incorrectly corrected Pete whistling.gif

I'm trying not to snap and go off on one with this guy but he is f*cking annoying, he was saying yesterday that Little Milton is a poor performer because he keeps moving the mic away from his mouth and it sort of ruins it for him, he should thank his lucky stars there's a bit of footage of the bloke! He wouldn't have it that Spiral Starecase wasn't spelt Staircase, loads of other irritating comments, I think I'll just ban him.

Social source share

I'm trying not to snap and go off on one with this guy but he is f*cking annoying, he was saying yesterday that Little Milton is a poor performer because he keeps moving the mic away from his mouth and it sort of ruins it for him, he should thank his lucky stars there's a bit of footage of the bloke! He wouldn't have it that Spiral Starecase wasn't spelt Staircase, loads of other irritating comments, I think I'll just ban him.

ha ha I haven't seen his other comments - are you SURE you're not being (succesfully) wound up here ? whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest trickbag

hi pete, i wouldnt worry about this poor sod,

if all he can comment on is you spelling and

weither little milton is holding the mike in the

proper way and how to spell starr, he will never

be as famous as these two, not in a million,besides

look at the happiness and joy you and others have brought

to all the members of ss, via youtube,please dont be discouraged

by this ass, well done pete.

Social source share

hi pete, i wouldnt worry about this poor sod,

if all he can comment on is you spelling and

weither little milton is holding the mike in the

proper way and how to spell starr, he will never

be as famous as these two, not in a million,besides

look at the happiness and joy you and others have brought

to all the members of ss, via youtube,please dont be discouraged

by this ass, well done pete.

isn't it spelt whether whistling.gif

Social source share

see pete, their everywhere,,just waiting to pounce,

so ignore,see ya later alliagator, hope this hurts.

Can we join in tooooo, or did you mean to make mistakes on your last post.... :thumbsup:

their - should be they're....

alliagator - should be alligator...

What do I get for spotting the deliberate errors....

I hope it's chocolate coated..... wicked.gif

Social source share

Look at the comments on here, this guy keeps moaning, I've spelt names wrong, singers don't hold the microphone properly, the picture quality is no good, can some please add a comment telling him he's completely wrong about the Edwin Starr spelling and he is clueless?

Cos I'm sick of having to reply to his comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzeSMYLO7zM#rNr0aztV1Eg

Don't worry about it Pete - just make it number 999,999 in your list of 100,000 things to worry about! wicked.gif:thumbsup:

John.

Social source share

if he's picking up on your spelling and grammatical errors - then surely it must be Dan

your fuse wire seems to be getting shorter and shorter wicked.gif

Social source share

Pete , I think that deep down you enjoy all the attention no matter who it comes from even if it's some twat like this guy, I mean, you've made over 6,0000 posts on this site - DON"T YOU HAVE A LIFE ? !!! :shades:

Where do you get off making comments like that?

Social source share

Pete , I think that deep down you enjoy all the attention no matter who it comes from even if it's some twat like this guy, I mean, you've made over 6,0000 posts on this site - DON"T YOU HAVE A LIFE ? !!! :D

:D That guy is not the only twat it would seem .. :angry:

Social source share

Pete , I think that deep down you enjoy all the attention no matter who it comes from even if it's some twat like this guy, I mean, you've made over 6,0000 posts on this site - DON"T YOU HAVE A LIFE ? !!! :D

Yes, I run a business, bring up a baby, and try and bring some light relief and a bit of entertainment to this site, what do you do apart from make snide comments?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert