Million $$ Of Rare Soul Book

Looking through JMs "MDORS" book,i noticed on the same page that the "Idle Few" on Blue Book Issue was noted as being rarer than, "Ernest Baker" on Blue Soul,did i miss something?,

it took me alot longer and harder to find and more £££ to get the "E Baker" than it did to get the"Idle Few" Issue with silver writing,i thought it was a £50+ 45,anyone else have any thoughts on this?.

Dave f............

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking through JMs "MDORS" book,i noticed on the same page that the "Idle Few" on Blue Book Issue was noted as being rarer than, "Ernest Baker" on Blue Soul,did i miss something?,

it took me alot longer and harder to find and more £££ to get the "E Baker" than it did to get the"Idle Few" Issue with silver writing,i thought it was a £50+ 45,anyone else have any thoughts on this?.

Dave f............

Isnt there a harder issue of the IF Dave ???. Maybe a West Coast press or something similar I seem to recall which is infinitely rarer than the normal issue ????.

Russ

Social source share

Isnt there a harder issue of the IF Dave ???. Maybe a West Coast press or something similar I seem to recall which is infinitely rarer than the normal issue ????.

Russ

the standard blue and silver label is available for around 40-75 quid

there is a west coast demo , i have seen one that ian seaman from barrowby had before he traded it this i was told is a west coast issue which is worth about 200 i think

Social source share

there is a west coast demo , i have seen one that ian seaman from barrowby had before he traded it this i was told is a west coast issue which is worth about 200 i think

Is the Rare West Coast one on Vinyl or Styrene?

Dave f...............

Social source share

In fact there are two blus releases, the on ewith sliver lettering is on styrene and harder. I traded mine with the author of said book for 200 UKP.

Social source share

the on ewith sliver lettering is on styrene and harder. I traded mine with the author of said book for 200 UKP.

Bloody hell. :D I struggled for months to sell my copy on one of these forums, dropped the price over a couple of weeks, and finally let it go for £40. :ohmy: This was September 2004. Oh well. :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert