What The F**k Has Our Scene Come Too

Guest Chris Waterman

Like you said Baz..This post is drifting away like so many others from a the real point...The point is that a person who some of you know :lol: is involved in sending this letter and of other dealing too....Lets hope that people power again can win through and the snakes all crawl away..Lets hope that people who behave this way are named and then we can at least keep them away from our nights...Not a letter from pc plod,just a letter from some person who got one Cse in woodwork at school it would seem :lol: ,not the sharpest tool in the box...Don't all this shit get you down sometimes...Grown men who act like spoilt kids in the playground..I don't think you will ever really stop rival promoters trying to put each other out of business,thats the game some play... :yes::lol:

Social source share

• Replies 79
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Like you said Baz..This post is drifting away like so many others from a the real point...The point is that a person who some of you know :lol: is involved in sending this letter and of other dealing too....Lets hope that people power again can win through and the snakes all crawl away..Lets hope that people who behave this way are named and then we can at least keep them away from our nights...Not a letter from pc plod,just a letter from some person who got one Cse in woodwork at school it would seem :lol: ,not the sharpest tool in the box...Don't all this shit get you down sometimes...Grown men who act like spoilt kids in the playground..I don't think you will ever really stop rival promoters trying to put each other out of business,thats the game some play... :yes::lol:

Its very sad the lengths people go to to sabotage an event. Never been to this event but, will now to show support for Max. So his letter has in fact had the opposite effect he wished it to!! See ya all at Wolverhampton? :lol:

Edited by Ganche
Social source share

Guest sydney bridge

why dont you all start talking about these situations on the net for fucks sake? :lol:

Hi Y all,

On saturday night I recieved a polite bollocking for making the above statement.It might have been percieved at the time ( 23.00 hrs), that I was under the influence.Regardless whether I was or not and as the thread unravels,I stick by it.I must also say that at first I thought it was a joke.

The devious illiterate prat that wrote this letter has successfully goaded other members to once again betray fellow scene members (50%one said) of their discretion.As someone else said look what happened to our Saint.He should be rooted out and dealt with internally and the whole kak ignored.

You can probably find flippant contradictions in my past posts.We are a scene as long as we look after each other.

P.S. no I`m not a freemason as well. blush.gif Curnow.

Marcelle,big congrats on your recovery and Ganche luv yer avatar.

Social source share

Gonna get slated for this but Druggies only want a hit and couldnt give a dammn about anyone else but themselves.

Never taken nothing illegal in my 48years being one of the Jam butty brigade at Wigan.

God if you need drugs at our age you are mentally in trouble! :angry:

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Gonna get slated for this but Druggies only want a hit and couldnt give a dammn about anyone else but themselves.

Never taken nothing illegal in my 48years being one of the Jam butty brigade at Wigan.

So you drink loads,dont make you any better............or are you T/Total ranting_1.gif was it you who sent this letter?.

Social source share

Guest Brian J

You're right, you will get slated.

Biggest load of bollocks I've heard in years.

Edited by Brian J
Social source share

So you drink loads,dont make you any better............or are you T/Total ranting_1.gif was it you who sent this letter?.

No Ken I did not write that letter- I live in Scotland- I tolerate drugs on the scene and thats about it but if any C*** who was under the influence of Drugs did any harm to any of my family a would F+++++++ kill them - thats how I feel about drugs.

Lost 2 mates in the 70s due to Overdoses and some BasT++d tried to spike me at Wigan once. No I am not T Total - I am actually in Dublin enjoying a nice pint of Guiness in about 10 mins or so.

Drugs may be on the scene but I dont have to agree with it. Prefer music myself- The best drug in the world. It can cost about the same over the piece but you never get a low from it - Just a high. :lol::D:P

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Guest Brian J

Yeah they are ranting_1.gif

Sad because it seems a bit weird to take gear for like 3 hours thats all...it's usually for a longer haul.

3 hours? I wouldn't even bother staying out for just 3 hours.

Edited by Brian J
Social source share

Too many people trying to highlight some thing that isn't a problem and making it one,

Blimey! Don't shoot the messenger!

Col.

Hey, did you know that in Roman times a messenger might actually be executed if his message was deemed to be bad news?

I'll get me chariot............next stop Oxford St, Londinium...........or bust.

Social source share

No Ken I did not write that letter- I live in Scotland- I tolerate drugs on the scene and thats about it but if any C*** who was under the influence of Drugs did any harm to any of my family a would F+++++++ kill them - thats how I feel about drugs.

Lost 2 mates in the 70s due to Overdoses and some BasT++d tried to spike me at Wigan once. No I am not T Total - I am actually in Dublin enjoying a nice pint of Guiness in about 10 mins or so.

Drugs may be on the scene but I dont have to agree with it. Prefer music myself- The best drug in the world. It can cost about the same over the piece but you never get a low from it - Just a high. :lol::lol::yes:

Ive been beat up by alcoholics,as a child,but i dont tar everybody with same brush,so put up with it!!,nice rose coloured specticles Ernie,where do you get em`,i want some :wicked: and like every so called junkie is out to get you`re kids,get real................. frusty2.gif alot of expletives there to take in,in one go.......why?,when a drunk hits any of your family,will you kill em`?.

Social source share

Guest Brian J

Hi Y all,

On saturday night I recieved a polite bollocking for making the above statement.It might have been percieved at the time ( 23.00 hrs), that I was under the influence.Regardless whether I was or not and as the thread unravels,I stick by it.I must also say that at first I thought it was a joke.

The devious illiterate prat that wrote this letter has successfully goaded other members to once again betray fellow scene members (50%one said) of their discretion.As someone else said look what happened to our Saint.He should be rooted out and dealt with internally and the whole kak ignored.

You can probably find flippant contradictions in my past posts.We are a scene as long as we look after each other.

P.S. no I`m not a freemason as well. frusty2.gif Curnow.

Damn....sorry for 'betraying everyone of their discretion', as though the fuckin' scene has only been goin' 3 months.

Social source share

Its very sad the lengths people go to to sabotage an event. Never been to this event but, will now to show support for Max. So his letter has in fact had the opposite effect he wished it to!! See ya all at Wolverhampton? frusty2.gif

I have been a close friend of Max for longer than i can remember, he even came out of retirement to DJ at my wedding. I only hope the person who tried to destroy not only the clubs reputation but Max's, reaps the benefit of a long lingering death in excrutating pain.

Max has over the years been been one of the guiding lights of this scene of ours, & has the respect of many DJ's, collectors & punters from the length and bredth of the country.

I am certain that without his contribution this Loved Scene of ours would have died whilst in it's infancy.

If the letter came from a rival promoter then perhaps he should review what is on offer at his club, then maybe his numbers would flurish and the need for dirty underhanded tactics would cease.

Onwards & Upwards Max

Ken

Social source share

Ive been beat up by alcoholics,as a child,but i dont tar everybody with same brush,so put up with it!!,nice rose coloured specticles Ernie,where do you get em`,i want some
shades.gif
and like every so called junkie is out to get you`re kids,get real.................
:wicked:
alot of expletives there to take in,in one go.......why?,when a drunk hits any of your family,will you kill em`?.

Ah Ken, the voice of reason.

Never thought I'd say that 'n' I bet he never thought it either!

Alcohol, the most destructive drug there is (hic)

Social source share

Guest sydney bridge
shades.gif
Damn....sorry for 'betraying everyone of their discretion', as though the fuckin' scene has only been goin' 3 months.
:wicked::lol: Yes Brian, dont we write silly things after our lunchtime line.
Social source share

Alcohol.

Its the only drug that I'm aware of that actually makes people violent.

The only reason that its socially acceptable is that its been around so long and is taxed at source.

There's a great deal of hypocrisy in people sounding off about amphetamines whlist banginging back their 4th pint of Stella

Edited by Soulsmith
Social source share

Guest Brian J

shades.gif:wicked::lol: Yes Brian, dont we write silly things after our lunchtime line.

Not got a clue what this is about but I do hope it isn't infering anything.

Social source share

Guest Marcelle

Hi Y all,

P.S. no I`m not a freemason as well. :yes: Curnow.

Thanks Sydney :(

Sorry ....It wasnt meant as a telling off .... just pointing out that the "issue" wasnt about the drug culture, on the scene ithe issue was & is about "the intent to harm" ...

I do wish I could prove who not only sent this letter but also the others ... :lol:

We have a good idea who reported NCS to the DS & the other stuff they did but what we dont have is proof (YET) .... & without concrete proof it would be wrong of us to "Name & Shame"

I do believe in Karma .... so I wait for "what goes around will come around" .... to happen & it will !!!! :yes:

anyway better get ready for work .... :yes:

Marcelle xx

Edited by Marcelle
Social source share

I agree booze can be destructive as well unless in moderation. Yes I get drunk once in a blue moon but I dont go harming anyone with it so I suppose the point is in moderatiojn as long as you dont do any harm to anyone else its acceptable- Is that reasonable enough for you!

Rose coloured specs - I need some reading glasses

But would you agree with me that Music is the best drug in the world!

Apart from having Kids :yes::yes:

Social source share

Thanks Sydney :yes:

Sorry ....It wasnt meant as a telling off .... just pointing out that the "issue" wasnt about the drug culture, on the scene ithe issue was & is about "the intent to harm" ...

I do wish I could prove who not only sent this letter but also the others ... :(

We have a good idea who reported NCS to the DS & the other stuff they did but what we dont have is proof (YET) .... & without concrete proof it would be wrong of us to "Name & Shame"

I do believe in Karma .... so I wait for "what goes around will come around" .... to happen & it will !!!! :lol:

anyway better get ready for work .... :yes:

Marcelle xx

Karma does not work Marcelle. I am still waiting for my ex wife to put on 10 stone or all her hair fall out.

Social source share

Alcohol.

Its the only drug that I'm aware of that actually makes people violent.

The only reason that its socially acceptable is that its been around so long and is taxed at source.

There's a great deal of hypocrisy in people sounding off about amphetamines whlist banginging back their 4th pint of Stella

:yes:

Cocaine ? PCP ?

Alchohol is legal, like it or not. Its (generally , not home made stuff)) produced to exacting standards, rather than produced in a scruffy bath by first year chemistry students or criminals.

Social source share

I agree booze can be destructive as well unless in moderation. Yes I get drunk once in a blue moon but I dont go harming anyone with it so I suppose the point is in moderatiojn as long as you dont do any harm to anyone else its acceptable- Is that reasonable enough for you!

Rose coloured specs - I need some reading glasses

But would you agree with me that Music is the best drug in the world!

Apart from having Kids :yes::(

Cant work you out?,it can be destructive.............but in moderation,i get drunk now once in a blue moon,but i dont go harming anybody,for fukcs sake,if your drunk how would you know?,bit like most things in life,why single out your drug of choice,bugs me :lol: for me there bad people,and good people,end of.............,me mother as a big fukc off scar on her boat,she got glassed,i dont wanna` kill every silly drunk going,i wouldnt wanna` make it eligal,half the country would be criminalized over night,so a thought for the major criminals,who are inside for a bit of weed,and a few slimming pills,what may i add,you if you have money or a good/bad doctor can be done legaly,i just refuse to give em` £2 a time for each pill,that how much at Leyton slimming clinic,was last time i went legal :yes: oh,i`m having to stop the lot,because of my health,not because,i want to :yes: and not because people like yourself,tried scaring me into submission :(

Edited by ken
Social source share

How about adrenochrome? Don't you have to bite someone in the back of the neck to get to the good stuff?

Man, I gotta try some of that!

Godz

Had to look that up Godz

Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome include euphoria, confusion, changed train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate :yes:

Sounds like an average thread on Soul Source :yes:

Has the post arrived ?

Social source share

Had to look that up Godz

Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome include euphoria, confusion, changed train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate :yes:

Sounds like an average thread on Soul Source :yes:

Has the post arrived ?

Sounds about right. I remembered it from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Amazing read.

Postman's been but nothing from you as yet. I'll probably get it tomorrow and as I'm off all this week week I'll be able to mail the tune same day. I'll keep you posted mate (ouch!)

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Sounds about right. I remembered it from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Amazing read.

Postman's been but nothing from you as yet. I'll probably get it tomorrow and as I'm off all this week week I'll be able to mail the tune same day. I'll keep you posted mate (ouch!)

Godz

To be honest I found FALILV hard work and gave up. But I intend to start it again at some point.

Social source share

Guest Marcelle

Karma does not work Marcelle. I am still waiting for my ex wife to put on 10 stone or all her hair fall out.

HEHEEEEEEE .. maybe the KARMA was that she didnt :D:thumbsup: xx

Social source share

Cant work you out?,it can be destructive.............but in moderation,i get drunk now once in a blue moon,but i dont go harming anybody,for fukcs sake,if your drunk how would you know?,bit like most things in life,why single out your drug of choice,bugs me :D for me there bad people,and good people,end of.............,me mother as a big fukc off scar on her boat,she got glassed,i dont wanna` kill every silly drunk going,i wouldnt wanna` make it eligal,half the country would be criminalized over night,so a thought for the major criminals,who are inside for a bit of weed,and a few slimming pills,what may i add,you if you have money or a good/bad doctor can be done legaly,i just refuse to give em` £2 a time for each pill,that how much at Leyton slimming clinic,was last time i went legal :D oh,i`m having to stop the lot,because of my health,not because,i want to :thumbsup: and not because people like yourself,tried scaring me into submission :D

Im not scaring you-Or am I? Just an opinion- Disagree with drugs- You try working as a nurse in A&E with overdoses or idiots off their heads on booze- Dont try and lectutre me!

Your picking on the wrong bloke! :D:D

Social source share

Im not scaring you-Or am I? Just an opinion- Disagree with drugs- You try working as a nurse in A&E with overdoses or idiots off their heads on booze- Dont try and lectutre me!

Your picking on the wrong bloke! :thumbsup::ohmy:

Not pikcing on nobody,cant help it if your a hipocrite can i.

Edited by ken
Social source share