Steve Mancha - Friday Night....anyone Lucky?

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

£82.00 ish......bargain there, if I hadn`t been already bidding on something (which I won) I would have had a dabble.

Any member on here won it?

Cheap? Maybe. Bargain? Not really. Am thinking about selling my own copy in roughly same condition (VG). A minter is 200 (IMO) so I'd price my copy @ 100

Social source share

And its.....Provide a link or something....Please. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, see it works better to get witch copy were on about. Most of Steve Mancha's 'FN' are in similar condition. With the grading only as G it putted me off. Plus the sound clip is very critical/edgy. If accurate, I wouldn't pay the quarter of that to pass it on to someone with little budget. And if the sound clip is only a poor quality recording not doing justice to it's real play grade on a good system, it's a risk I wouldn't take. And indeed the minty and Ex copy of 'FN' are worth the double of any Vg since they are scarcer. So 82 £ (+P&P & maybe VAT...) is way to dear IMHO to call it a bargain.

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

£82.00 ish......bargain there, if I hadn`t been already bidding on something (which I won) I would have had a dabble.

Any member on here won it?

I'd bid upto 131.31, $ ,think I was 3rd highest and would have gone to $150, I was out celebrating daughters engagement and the area where we were had terrible connection to internet and I couldn't get a bid in...argh..no worries, I did win the. Darrell banks for £22( I'm the one who loves) which I was happy with,

I've bought records of them before and there grading is very conservative so whoever won Steve Mancha will not be disappointed . Atb phil

Social source share

Although Steve Mancha isn't a bad record, Johnnie Taylor's

version is far superior.

Not the same song surely? 

I don't rate the Steve Mancha as being anything like a rare record. Preferred "Monday through Thursday" side me self but there must be hundreds of copies out there.

Social source share

Although Steve Mancha isn't a bad record, Johnnie Taylor's

version is far superior.

Not the same song surely? 

I don't rate the Steve Mancha as being anything like a rare record. Preferred "Monday through Thursday" side me self but there must be hundreds of copies out there.

Same lyrics, totally different  backing.

So - yes, the same song  :D

Written by Wiley & Hester

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert