Sam Dees - Soul Sister 7" - $1,224.50 Us

Sunnysoul

The under bidder will get a second chance @ about £50 not doubt  :)

No that's the point, two bidders both thinking 'I'll put a massive bid on this to win it', so when the bids come in they actually jumped the 3rd highest bid by nearly $1000 and left each other potentially paying 7x the actual value of the record. This works if only one person does it but the minute two people do it you get this.

No wonder the final price of some records on ebay seem crazy, it's just that this one is soooo obvious

Social source share

Sold a copy on here just over a week ago for £100...hmmm wonder what the next copy will be listed at and how long it will be until it appears on a Manship auction!?!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Remember first hearing it late 90s and nearly buying it for 40 I think but, in the end, I didnt cos it's a fairly naff record.

Love Sam dees, but with the cheesy pub-rock hook, it sounds like a cheapie to me - sounds like something that people who dont really like soul would like

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Remember first hearing it late 90s and nearly buying it for 40 I think but, in the end, I didnt cos it's a fairly naff record.

Love Sam dees, but with the cheesy pub-rock hook, it sounds like a cheapie to me - sounds like something that people who dont really like soul would like

Absolutely spot on.. Just cause it's only on the issue blah blah doesn't do feck all for me especially at these prices.. 25 quid as collection filler :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!