25 Singles, Set Sale

Agent45

Set Sale: 25 R&B/Soul/Funk 45s for your consideration. Prices do not include postage. I have sound files for most if not all of these available. If I haven't made a sound file yet...I need to do it anyway so I'll get it together with some quickness. I did take photos of the labels but they didn't turn out so good and I need to re-do them. Anyway...here's the list.

Abraham - Hook and Boogie part 1 / part 2 (Hy Sign 3511) NM $50
Arthur Adams - Can't Wait To See You / Same (Chisa C 8011) NM- wlp $25
Gregory Andre and Two Plus Three - Walking / I Want To Be With You (Sea Side 618) NM $75
D. Isaac Andrews - Spider Soul / You Gotta Love Me (Switch S1001) NM- $40
Eddie Bo - Every Dog Got His Day / Tell It Like It Is (Ric 969) VG+ $30
Maxine Brown - One In A Million / Anything You Do Is Alright (Wand WND 1117) NM bb $65
Ruth Brown - I Don't Know / Papa Daddy (Atlantic 2035) VG+ $50
The Cherry Blend - Warning of Danger / Love Is Gone (King 6402) VG+ wlp $50
The Coasters - Cool Jerk / Talkin' 'Bout A Woman (King 45-6389) NM- $45
Jessie Crawford - Please Don't Go / I Love You So (Ru-Jac 45001) Strong VG $30
The Delfonics - You've Been Untrue / I Was There (Cameo-Parkway C-472) VG++ wol $40
Frank Ferrer - Hallelujah / Johnny's Theme (Blue Candle 1506) VG++ bb $250 slightly off-center, easily correctable.
The Four Monitors - Thank You Baby / Dark Side of the Ghetto (Roker 501) VG++ wlp $40
Rosey Grier - I Don't Want Nobody / Rat Race (ABC 11275) NM $30
Little Walter Hammond - Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide / We Go Together Yes We Do (Duo Disc 110) NM- $30
The Inspirations - Funny Situation / What Am I Gonna Do With You, Hey Baby (Black Pearl BP 102) VG $20
The Inspirations - Touch Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me / What Am I Gonna Do With You, Hey Baby (Black Pearl BP 711) VG+ $40
The Invitations - Look On the Good Side part 1 / part 2 (Silver Blue SB 818) NM- $40 w/ company sleeve.
Patti Jerome - No More Tears / Baby Let Me Be Your Baby (American Arts AA-10) VG+ wlp $75
Sammie John - Little John / Boss Bag (Soft 1003) VG++ wlp wol $40
Johnette - I Gotta Hold On (To My Man) / Living With the Blues (Rich 102) NM $60
Eddie King-Mae B. Mae - Get Off My Back / Really They Don't Know (Jay-V 1001) Strong VG $200
Eddie "The Hawk" King - Hey Landlord / Never Had Enough Love (Pryce P-473) NM- wlp xol $30
The Martinis - Bullseye / Holiday Cheer (USA 893) NM- $100
Garnet Mimms - Prove It To Me / I'll Take Good Care of You (United Artists UA 995) NM- $30 
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source