Never Had It So Good

Aye, but lifeline / pow wow is probably one of the only dos in the uk where it would 'ram the floor', as the clientelle are knowledgable and discerning

]

Seriously?

I'm not saying they're not; but by implication you're saying the clientele at the vast majority of other venues are neither discerning or knowledgable based on the dancefloor acceptance of one albeit pretty good blues track.

Get real FFS.

Edited by ged parker
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Seriously?

I'm not saying they're not; but by implication you're saying the clientele at the vast majority of other venues are neither discerning or knowledgable based on the dancefloor acceptance of one albeit pretty good blues track.

Get real FFS.

You've over-extrapolated somewhat.

All I was saying is that most clubs dont play pervis lee and lifeline /pow wow does, or has at least once.

All it means is that lifeline /pow wow is the kind of place where you might hear that or something like it, newer things that haven't reached wider success or failure yet.

doesnt mean its better or worse than other clubs, depends on your taste I suppose.

It isnt true that the clientelle are more discerning cos they dance to pervis lee, but they must be discerning, in one respect at least, because they go to a club that trys different things and styles, like pervis lee. More discerning than a warm blanket of familiar classics, is the comparison I was actually making.

really, it'd be unlikely that they got that far in life and then just danced to whatever the djs played, that's more a phenomenon at student nights I'd have thought.

but really, just banter with phil

• Helpful 3
Social source share

More a case of your over generalisation than my over extrapolation I think. :-)

Im sure most people (even Phil lol) already know what Lifeline is all about.

Well, he said it was all about people dancing to anything that the djs played, even if substandard, so I dont know.

apart from that, point taken.

]

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!