John Manship Auction Results 13 - 8 - 2014

I see John's latest features an Invitations on MGM, bet that surpasses all other copies before it!

Shouldn't that go in the 'comedy sale of the day' topic ? :D Excuse my scenic humor if I offended anyone but I never liked the record. :wicked: So I'm not gonna regret never getting one when it was still a 50 £ record in the sales boxes. :wink:

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

Shouldn't that go in the 'comedy sale of the day' topic ? :D Excuse my scenic humor if I offended anyone but I never liked the record. :wicked: So I'm not gonna regret never getting one when it was still a 50 £ record in the sales boxes. :wink:

Was usually cheaper than that, £10 / £15.  Then suddenly...woosh

Social source share

That must have been looong ago. Noticed it the first time some 15 years ago or some more, like 20 maybe. I think if I recall right seeing it with the 50£ tag on it. 

20 years ago you could have got it for £3 off Pat Brady's lists. It was in the bargain bin section which were all £5 but you could get 10 for £30.

Still got the lists somewhere.

More recently I got one advertised on here as M- for £30 about 5 years ago, it looked like someone had skated on it so I returned it thinking a nice condition one would come along soon……. needless to say, one hasn't  :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!