John Manship Auction Results 6 - 8 - 2014

I could never get the moves right for that one though Pete  :huh:

Nor me, no co-ordination and the wrong outfit.

I'm not going to get the Appointments record, ever - I appreciate all the brilliant records that go through the JM auctions, but I don't think this is one, it doesn't hold a candle to even The Salvadors for instance...

Social source share

Nor me, no co-ordination and the wrong outfit.

I'm not going to get the Appointments record, ever - I appreciate all the brilliant records that go through the JM auctions, but I don't think this is one, it doesn't hold a candle to even The Salvadors for instance...

Can't really compare to Salvadors Pete.Hearing that for the first time when you're 17 is life changing.The Appointments for me is great Northern and worthy of plays on today's scene.It does work on the dancefloor ,honest. :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Spanking hand at the ready and looking for ward to it :D   If it was on Ric Tic nobody would pay a fiver for it.

You're wrong, I bet plenty of us have got similar tunes on the shelves that are only worth a fiver, I know I have. This just happens to be rare. Not northern maybe, but music lover's soul

]

Social source share

I cant believe that Ive never come into contact with this tune before clicking the sound file on JM site. I like to think that Iv got an ear for "Northern ". And that tune just grabbed me straight away. Love the key changes. Could do without the wailing. Love it.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!