The Dolls - The Reason Why - Great Girl Group Video Clip

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brilliant Pete, brilliant, I love that girl group sound and great to see The Dolls looking so fine.

Really enjoying these clips,thanks Pete

Social source share

It's off the Texas TV Show The Beat , isn't it Pete ? Do you still have your own DVD's of the show for sale or if you don't , is it still available generally (who DOES own the rights) ? I remember several topics on this a couple of years back .... you got a bit annoyed from people asking ??? :thumbsup:

Social source share

It's off the Texas TV Show The Beat , isn't it Pete ? Do you still have your own DVD's of the show for sale or if you don't , is it still available generally (who DOES own the rights) ? I remember several topics on this a couple of years back .... you got a bit annoyed from people asking ??? :thumbsup:

It's available from the German company Bear Family mate. The whole lot. I don't sell them anymore as when they bought it out, they were so superior in quality that they made mine and everyone else's redundant. The only one I do is the 50 track compilation I did of all the relevant Northern performances.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert