Jm Auction, Best Ever?

Quinvy

I have never been JM's biggest fan, but I have to say that looking at his latest auction there are six 45's that I would love to own on there right now. I can't ever remember that happening before. I have to congratulate him and ask the question. Is this his best ever line up at one time?

Edited by Quinvy
Social source share

I have never been JM's biggest fan, but I have to say that looking at his latest auction there are six 45's that I would love to own on there right now. I can't ever remember that happening before. I have to congratulate him and ask the question. Is this his best ever line up at one time?

i agree . can,t ever remember a line up of 45,s like this before.......

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I like to play Manship Bingo every Thursday / Friday. I get a line if I've already got one from each weekly section, don't think it would ever be possible for me to get a full house (unless more of you sign up to the selling up thread!).

Social source share

This could be a sign of the times,and happen more and more,as some long time collectors start to sell up!

Edited by Guest
Social source share

There's no doubt about it. Some major collectors in this country have sold up or are selling up. But records like these don't turn up very often, and to get all these together is amazing unless they have all come from the same source.

Social source share

I mean all together Kev. Sorry I should have explained better.  :rofl:

I certainly disagreee. Some real heavy tunes on auction (in all three sections) but quite a large number of records that are surely non-auction items (IMO).

E.g. latest additions: Phil Terrell, James Bounty, Big Frank, Jordan Bros, Detroit Gold LP. None of them should be auctioned. They're set-sale items.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

I like to play Manship Bingo every Thursday / Friday. I get a line if I've already got one from each weekly section, don't think it would ever be possible for me to get a full house (unless more of you sign up to the selling up thread!).

Woohoooo I've got a line!!!!

Ok will be the lower priced ones I'm sure but makes me grin.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!