Craig's Warehouse

Kev

great little piece of film.

He is  a top record dealer if not the best in the world. Never had a problem with him or his crew .

I would love to go there to browse & buy, but couldn't afford the exit fee?

Dave Halsall

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Kev

great little piece of film.

He is  a top record dealer if not the best in the world. Never had a problem with him or his crew .

I would love to go there to browse & buy, but couldn't afford the exit fee?

Dave Halsall

Hi Dave 

Me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yes: buying but can't afford it  :wicked:

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

yeah he does have good mailers. 

dealers get knocked a bit about their outrageous pricing but theres always something cheap and waiting to happen lurking in his place.

nb: dont click too far into the matrix of other films that come up at the end of his. some are just awful.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I prefer not to buy from the bigger dealers these days unless I really have to, but I have to say Craig's set up and whole experience is always easy, always well packaged, and prompt, and pretty cheap really, he's kept his postage down to compete, and although some of the 45's he has I think are on the rich side sometimes, up to the buyer isn't it...

As apposed with some of the bigger UK dealers, I just dont want to deal with them, I'm never really satisfied with allot of the transactions, there is always a catch, always something that niggles... so its easier to buy from over seas...

Malcolm

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Nice little film, good to see all the records. Craig seems a really nice guy.

Craig used to be very reasonable with his prices when he did the catalogues by mail, before the internet got going.

Most things are fairly high priced now, someone must have supplied him with the dreaded over inflated UK price guides!!

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Craig's organisation is as good as it gets. He has a crew of first rate employees. The customer service offered is exemplary. My understanding is that browsers are not allowed behind the counter, but when I dropped the hint, he politely declined and suggested lunch together. Sadly, stock has become depleted in the last year so auctions have become something of a damp squib. Still, the warehouse keeps throwing up great records, and if you move quickly, the rarities can still be bagged. Long may Craig be in business...

Edited by FRANKIE CROCKER
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Great piece of footage. I used to get his lists in the 90's. Made me smile when he said if he wasn't doing this, he would maybe be a Refrigerator Repair man. I have a friend who started out as a Refrigerator Repair man and is now a millionaire from selling white goods.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest theblackflash

Always had a great service from Craig. Particularly in the 80s, picked up some things which look like a huge bargain now. Roy Roberts on Tina was one. I guess everyone wants to get top dollar for their stuff now but I think prices have gone off the deep end a bit.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!