Eddie Regan Playing Hide And Seek

Paul K

Hi Paul

I have this record ABC Demo in ex to Mint condition, wasn't really after flogging it but I'm raising some cash for a very big tune. I have listed a few yesterday ( not this one) . Let me know what you were thinking of paying and you never know if the offer might just persuade me to part with it. Top Wigan tune that never turns up.

cheers P, kidd

Social source share

I don't deal in bootlegs Slider Man unless stated, and never would deceive anyone either. Had this record over 30 years and it's the real deal. I pay thousands for records and my name is good all over the UK and the. States. 

I will hang on to the record but will send you a scan Paul if you need to see a real one.

Thanks Paul Kidd

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I don't deal in bootlegs Slider Man unless stated, and never would deceive anyone either. Had this record over 30 years and it's the real deal. I pay thousands for records and my name is good all over the UK and the. States. 

I will hang on to the record but will send you a scan Paul if you need to see a real one.

Thanks Paul Kidd

I don't think he was being offensive Paul, many people do not actually know about that 1977 counterfeit and it really does look that part, done at the same time as the Yum Yums counterfeit.  So although yours is real, I bet there's people who think they have a real one but don't.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I don't think he was being offensive Paul, many people do not actually know about that 1977 counterfeit and it really does look that part, done at the same time as the Yum Yums counterfeit.  So although yours is real, I bet there's people who think they have a real one but don't.

I had both at one time although to be fair I only paid bootleg prices for them as there were masses available and suddenly everyone copies - even 13-year-old youth club DJs! The only way to tell them apart was minor pitting on the run-out I seem to recall, which gives you some idea of the quality of the reproduction.

Social source share

I had both at one time although to be fair I only paid bootleg prices for them as there were masses available and suddenly everyone copies - even 13-year-old youth club DJs! The only way to tell them apart was minor pitting on the run-out I seem to recall, which gives you some idea of the quality of the reproduction.

And a little fade across the title and artist credit on one side

• Helpful 1
Social source share