New Wanderers Beltone Acetate

Guest briktf

Guest briktf

Hi all, anyone know how many of the New wanderers- this man in love/ let me render my services exist on Beltone acetate and current value please? Thanks, Brian

Social source share

Guest briktf

Thanks lads. So there is a few out there then. How many acetates do you think were cut of each combination? Cheers, Brian

Social source share

I had a Bellsound acetate of "Let me render my service" c/w Adam and Eve both alternative versions than the released cuts can't remember who it went to, but at the time there was a few with different variations plus a Ron Baxter "This is it" studio acetate the original source being I think producer Sammy Lowe? the guy with all the answers is on here so over to you..........

Social source share

Guest briktf

Remember Carl & Gary selling the LMRMS/TMIL acetate through the sales list...always, always kick myself for not buying that.........

Russ

Social source share

Guest briktf

Remember Carl & Gary selling the LMRMS/TMIL acetate through the sales list...always, always kick myself for not buying that.........

Russ

any idea where it went Russ? Or how much? Cheers, Brian
Social source share

I had a Bellsound acetate of "Let me render my service" c/w Adam and Eve both alternative versions than the released cuts can't remember who it went to, but at the time there was a few with different variations plus a Ron Baxter "This is it" studio acetate the original source being I think producer Sammy Lowe? the guy with all the answers is on here so over to you..........

Hi Paul

I may have had that off you then. I had a bell sound acetate that was drums piano and vocals of "render". Dean Anderson had it off me and I think was on Manships a while back.

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

Guest briktf

Thier sales list was ike a small booklet & there was a scan of the disc, I'm not at home right now, so cant check if I still have it, but some one on here here may still have it ?.

Russ

cheers Russ
Social source share

Guest briktf

I think you're right Dave.although the acetates are still desirable and must have decent value? Any ideas on rough price? Cheers, Brian

Social source share

Yep...got the Beltone Acetate..Let Me Render/Aint Gonna Do you No Harm

Now here's an interesting one

Got a Bell Sound Acetate

Adam and Eve/Since My Baby Came Back.....Never heard of the Since My Baby Came Back prior to acquiring it....been thinking of playing it out but not got round to it...anyone know it??

Social source share

Guest briktf

Thanks for all info lads:-) what's the difference between beltone and bellsound acetates? We're they cut at different studios?

Social source share

Yes come on Tim, spill the beans :-)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!