Classmen

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

I know this came out on pearce, but there's one on ebay at the moment on the classic label, the guy says he beleives that they came out around the same time but the classic one is rarer,

anyone confirm or rubbish this, thanks, :ohmy:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know this came out on pearce, but there's one on ebay at the moment on the classic label, the guy says he beleives that they came out around the same time but the classic one is rarer,

anyone confirm or rubbish this, thanks, :yes:

Saw it on both label's a while ago in Henry Atkinsons sales box & both copies were £100 so i guess you takes your pick.

Great record BTW :ohmy:

Social source share

anyone confirm or rubbish this, thanks, :yes:

probably seen more on Pearce, been a few for sale recently.

Social source share

probably seen more on Pearce, been a few for sale recently.

Absolute class tune..but, take a listen to the flip 'Graduation Goodbye' (as on my Pearce copy)....absolute shite! Just goes to show the diversity of some of these groups, one side brilliant Northern Soul, the other side pop pap! Wonder what the official 'A' side was?...the crap side no doubt! Jeez, no wonder they never had any hits.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert