For Sale

Martint

P&P extra £2.00 1-3 45s regular mail, £4 recorded, £6 special delivery. Album is £4.50. No offers or requests for "free" postage. Thanks.

1. Gladys Tyler - Mr Green Mrs Green Decca Issue Near Mint Superb R&B £80
  2. Googie Rene Combo - Chica boo/Mercy Mercy (Class white demo) light label wear EX £20
  3. Pic and Bill All I want is you (French on 'Soul Record' in PS, wol on back of sleeve) VG+/M- £15
  4. Eddie Parker Love you baby (French Googa Mooga in PS) VG+/EX £25
  5. Eruptions Price of Love/Whispers (Val) M- £40
  6. Ben Roberts Hangover (My Time - hammond/R&B instrumental) EX £40
  7. The What-Nots Talkin' bout our breakup/I ain't dead yet (Dial issue) Brilliant blue eyed soul backed with hammond garage screamer! M- £25
  8. Tennyson Stephens Rain Rain Rain (Backbeat Promo but promo text scratched out of both sides of label) - superb jazzy soul M- £25 SOLD
  9. BB King - Think it over/I don't want you cutting off your hair (UK HMV POP) superb EX copy of this hammond backed R&B killer with stunning soulful blues flip EX £60
  10. Irma Thomas It's a man's woman's world (UK Liberty issue) EX £15
  11. Big Boy Myles She's so fine (V Tone) Popular R&B M- £30
  12. CL Blast What can I do (United224) small TOL EX £60
  13. Jackie Ross Keep your chin up (Brunswick 55325 light label wear) oth. M- £40
  14. Masters of Soul Count the times I need you Ovide 247 EX 10
  15. The World's Funkiest Band When you're alone I feel your love California Gold 79 M- Pressing wave (as all copies) 15
  16. Marvin Gaye Baby don't you do it Walk on the wild side Tamla 54101 VG+ Globes orig. Drill hole. Stunning double sider 10
  17. Lalo Schifrin The Wig Beneath a weeping willow tree Verve 10434 M- Yellow Demo 15
  18. Marvin Gaye Take this heart of mine Need your loving (want you back) Tamla 54132 EX Globes orig 10
  19. Johnny Sayles Don't turn your back on me You told a lie Mar V Lus 6000 EX 25
  20. George Jackson That's how much you mean to me I'm gonna hold on to what I got Fame 1468 M- Great deep 10
  21. Jimmy Holiday Baby boy's in love If you've got the money, I've got the time Minit 32058 M- Promo. V light label wear 25
  22. Jackie Wilson Lonely life I'm coming back to you Brunswick 55216 VG+ Stunning beat ballad 7
  23. The Athenians You tell me Little Queenie In Aid of Charity Esc1 EX UK 45 - 1964 Edinburgh students charity rag fundraiser- mid 60's. Sticker and small WOL - rare Scottish Beat 45  50
  24. Marvin Gaye Change what you can You   Tamla 54160 M- Superb under the radar northern dancer 10
  25. ZZ Hill Mr Nobody , Somebody Think people MHR 221 M- R&B-greeny blue label 20
  26. Johnny Sayles My love's a monster Never let me go Chi-Town 3 EX Mark on label where sticker removed 15
  27. Brenda and the Tabulations A love you can depend on Why didn't I think of that Top and Bottom 411 VG++ Some label wear- vocal to Sweet and Easy by Van McCoy 15
  28. Connie McGill & Visions I can't stop my love For that great day Sugar 501 EX 15

LPs

1. John Edwards Life Love and Living US Cotillion SEALED (with deletion cut) £12

Quality 70's- still sealed but with deletion cut out in sleeve. Original US Cotillion album from 1976.

Payment fine by cash or paypal (no extra charges).

Edited by martint
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now