Soul In The Sun 2014

hi need some help please

I now there is soul in the sun in October with gold soul.

but some was telling me about soul in the sun in November in Tenerife ?????????????

any info would be grateful

Hi there try this,  Eddy Edmondson web site    soultime.org.uk

Social source share

Eddy's Soul In The Sun was the original one as far as I know, been going for over ten years. I've been to it several times, a good holiday, met loads of good people. There are several others run by soul fans who usually arrange to meet up and take over a bar for a week or a fortnight and they are the ones I go to now. They are often by invitation only. 

Goldsoul started their holidays a few years ago, that's the free market for you. I've never been to them so don't know what they are like.

Social source share

Went to SITS (Soul In The Sun ) Tenerife in March can say it was a fabulous soul holiday, Vivos night club is used for the week run by Eddy Edmondson, but an equally  

good venue is the Soul Lodge located in the San Eugenia district of Tenerife ,link:

https://www.northernsoultenerife.com/

Run by a great guy, Stefan Dee, the trip to the Rancho for a soul extravaganza is one not to be missed see my photo album for snaps of the

scene ......................def. booking again for next year

Social source share

We went to Goldsouls event in Spain last October and enjoyed it

Personally Ive never been to the Tenerife events but plenty of friends go

We went to Carl Piper and Tommos event in Spain in march and will be going again next year..we loved it

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi need some help please

I now there is soul in the sun in October with gold soul.

but some was telling me about soul in the sun in November in Tenerife ?????????????

any info would be grateful

Is the gold soul one actually called 'Soul In The Sun'?

If so, that's bad form. Eddy's do is into it's 14th or 15th year, somert like that so they can hardly say they were first with the name. Might even be a registered business these days, no sure

Crank- Get your facts straight..............Goldsoul certainly have no event called Soul in the Sun and never would have. We have the copyrighted 'Costa Del Soul' at the Sunset Beach Club hotel, Benalmadena, Malaga. Oct 10-18.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!