Favourite Motown Album Sleeve?

Hi y'all, I'm thinking of re-creating a couple or so album sleeves measuring about one metre square to put in front of the decks anyone got any ideas which ones I could copy. I thought Jr Walkers Road Runner might be a good 'un but would appreciate your suggestions..

DAVE..

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Hi y'all, I'm thinking of re-creating a couple or so album sleeves measuring about one metre square to put in front of the decks anyone got any ideas which ones I could copy. I thought Jr Walkers Road Runner might be a good 'un but would appreciate your suggestions..

DAVE..

"Irresistible Tammi Terrell" - fell hopelessly in love with her the moment I saw the cover in the window of One Stop Records in South Molton Street, still in love with her 38 years later...

TONE whistling.gif

Social source share

Best one I had was Earl Van Dyke on UK Motown.

Swapped it 20 years ago with JM. Never seen another.

Brilliant cover. Awful album.

Scan anyone?

Col.

would have to agree with Earl Van Dyke, sold my uk copy about 3 years ago :yes:

fantastic cover, also always liked the Temptations Gettin Ready sleeve whistling.gif

oh yer Martha & the Vandellas Dance Party

any help

russ

Social source share

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Tammi Terrell "The essential collection" What an amazing photo, fell in love with the voice at least 35 years ago and still loving it now. Gotta agree with Tony Rounce, one of the greatest female voices to come out of Hitsville USA

Dave

smile.gif

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Marvin Gaye."Whats Goin' On"...the man looks so cool ,you gotta love that leather trench coat with the collars up.....plus a brilliant neat haircut considering its 1971.

Brett....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert