Psycho Records

Just got my copy of Limmie Funk Ltd through the post, fabulous 45...

quite fascinated with this Psycho Label, I bought the Foundations 'Change My Life' 45 a year or so ago, but before that I'd never seen the label before. There was another release up for auction on a well known dealers site this year I think, anybody know that, or know any more about the label?

are there any more 7ts soul releases on it? 

Malcolm 

Social source share

Great proper UK indie label. I like the cut of it's jib but I know very little about it. I'd love to know the story behind why this little indie ended up signing former hit-makers the Foundations and Limme. I think they sold jack-shit of any release but I'd love to know who was behind the label........

Ian D :D

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Never realised it had so many releases, missing numbers too…..yum.

Could be some nice comedy records you're missing Steve :)

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Just got my copy of Limmie Funk Ltd through the post, fabulous 45...

quite fascinated with this Psycho Label, I bought the Foundations 'Change My Life' 45 a year or so ago, but before that I'd never seen the label before. There was another release up for auction on a well known dealers site this year I think, anybody know that, or know any more about the label?

are there any more 7ts soul releases on it? 

Malcolm 

Just got the Limme Funk through this week too…..nice.  That Foundations "Change My Life" release is always quoted as UK only release but it did get a US indie issue…. 

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Well..... At least I'm assuming it's a US issue. Someone may know different. It's on a yellow label called Panxy..... I don't own a copy myself, I'm not that struck on it if I'm honest.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Ok lads...... Like I say, I just assumed it was USA...that'll teach me to jump in feet first eh ! Never saw the picture sleeve till now btw.....

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

At least the label seemed to get past the 'essential' ten releases....why does that number seemed to have been such a stumbling bloc for allot of labels, will ask the folk who put that recent 45 out, what they know about the label, be good to get solid info, were all stumbling about in the dark here....

Bare with me... Mal

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!