Servicemen....patheway

...dont think this has been covered before (apologies if it has)...

The .cartoon man' label of INAHH on Patheway......what is the 'score' with the reversed label pressings

Are they more prevalent than the correctly labelled pressings...or are they rarer....Not seen too many of the correcly labelled ones....but I haven't really been looking tbf

What is the value of each ?.......or is one significantly cheaper than the other 

thanks

Jez

Social source share

Guest UPTITE U250A

One of the Servicemen is still alive by the way.  I was in touch and he is in a home but they have moved him and US laws won't allow them to tell me where.

Ok Chalkywhat does/did he remember of those recording sessions,and of the other members?Which member is he,in relation to the singing?Any idea of where the inspiration for the songwriting came from,although a Hadley Murrel produced project...?Sorry to deviate off topic if this is inconvinient.My Pathway is the cartoon little brown man image,labels correct,matrix correct and Monarch stamp,styrene press(and mint condition as I never play records.)

Social source share

We never got that far, it was just chats via Skype really at first.  I set up a t date to do a proper interview two or three times but something always got in the way over there.  Then he was moved.  I'm waiting for my initial contact with him to try and sort something for me to do a proper interview and get his story out there.

In the mean time here they are and their names......

post-225-0-65546500-1396798972_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!