Billy Davis

Guest Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

I'm after a copy of Stanky get funky for a good mate of mine so if you got a decent copy for sale at not stupid prices pm me with price and condition and seriously he won't pay daft money so be sensible please its not like it in vogue anymore  :hatsoff2:

many thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Beg to differ Bearsy, it's getting plenty plays where I am these days,

:thumbsup:

I am giving it the reverse psychology that its had its day so should be cheaper and as my mate don't have much money and I'm  trying my best to get as cheap as possible for him. But don't tell anyone what my master plan is it might raise the price  :shhh:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

And there was me wondering why you wanted a washed up, drunk, grumpy miserable, hopefully finished, footie manager :g:

I just wanted to send him back accross the border with all the rubbish Scottish goalkeepers :-)  

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Hi there,

For your reference, had 2 of these and sold for £30 and £50, I would say absolute tops £60, Personally I think it's a yesterdays record will sink into oblivion! sooner than later.

Thanks for your info much appreciated and I agree with your self and Pete.

was battered to death in the south for a few years now everyone is bored with it but my mate only just heard it and wants a copy so hence looking for him.  

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

What is a "Stanky",.?

She was a barmaid in the local pub and one night Billy was djn and played Joe Hicks and stanky the barmaid shouted over to Billy to play some propa fookin norvern and have you got Frank Wilson to which Billy replied fook off Stanky get funky and they danced in their baggy pants around the handbags for the rest of the night and they all kept the faith until bedtime when they sat reminiscing about the good old days drinking a nice cup of hot KoKo  :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Tis still for sale like  :elvis:

Hi Ian I'm just waiting for my mate to get back to me about it so will let you know as soon as I know  :thumbsup:

Social source share