April Fool - Facebook

Mike

thanks to all for making the "move to facebook" thread a bit of a laugh this 1st April  :D

it seemed to go too well, so I just closed the thread at the end just to try and avoid confusion

have started this as have just thought  a wrap it up thread may be useful 

thanks again

mike

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Talking of facebook and April fools.. I was reading a post from one of the 'dancers' from the One Show who says he has been offered his own soul show on BBC4 with different dancers each week..

I scrolled down to see where the boom boom April Fools bit was, but there wasn't one ..  :unsure:

Concerned of Stortford.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Talking of facebook and April fools.. I was reading a post from one of the 'dancers' from the One Show who says he has been offered his own soul show on BBC4 with different dancers each week..

I scrolled down to see where the boom boom April Fools bit was, but there wasn't one ..  :unsure:

Concerned of Stortford.

Maybe because it was posted yesterday Ian, wouldn't be much of a joke a day early. It actually sounds ok to me by the way  :thumbsup:

Social source share

Concerned of Stortford.

.......It had better be..... :wink:

Len :thumbsup: 

Social source share

Maybe because it was posted yesterday Ian, wouldn't be much of a joke a day early. It actually sounds ok to me by the way  :thumbsup:

Maybe you're right there Winston and thanks for pointing that out.

You and 249 others seem to like the idea.

Not for me though, probably best kept short.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

What, dancing on the radio? Yes that's bound to be a big hit.

I could be the world dancing champion at last.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Maybe you're right there Winston and thanks for pointing that out.

You and 249 others seem to like the idea.

Not for me though, probably best kept short.

I like the idea of something on the northern scene with a little depth, that's all. I find this 'Let's keep it underground' ethic a bit silly when people comment on it all over facebook or indeed on SS. It's hard to keep something under wraps when we're publicising it daily in one form or another. 

Social source share

I like the idea of something on the northern scene with a little depth, that's all. I find this 'Let's keep it underground' ethic a bit silly when people comment on it all over facebook or indeed on SS. It's hard to keep something under wraps when we're publicising it daily in one form or another. 

That's as maybe, though I fancy on a wider scale, the hand bagging grockle massive don't really give too much of a toss about soul, rare, northern or otherwise. Never have, never will. Praise be.  :)

Social source share

Mike,

I thought we had the discussion, Facebook vs Soul Source site.  I was completely suckered in!  I was starting to get upset, talking about a monopoly by Facebook, did not want my individual business being shared with the rest of the world, etc.   I mentioned it to a couple of people and they agreed that Big Brother was here.  Then I decided to link in.  Talk about a good one! 

I have not had the pleasure of a good April Fools joke in a long time.  Thanks. :D

Lorraine

Edited by lorchand
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!