David Rhodes - Hung Up In Mid Air

Sunnysoul

Can confirm only 3 acetates originally in the 70s - I have one of em. The rest all pressed up in the 90s - we had a massive "hoolie" about it all at the time denials, allegations etc......let's not go there again purleez. Damont pressing plant here in the UK though was used and I remember Mark Houghton, a collector as honest as the day is long, finding a copy in Record & Tape Exchange shortly afterwards for £1.......All kicked into the long grass now.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Can confirm only 3 acetates originally in the 70s - I have one of em. The rest all pressed up in the 90s - we had a massive "hoolie" about it all at the time denials, allegations etc......let's not go there again purleez. Damont pressing plant here in the UK though was used and I remember Mark Houghton, a collector as honest as the day is long, finding a copy in Record & Tape Exchange shortly afterwards for £1.......All kicked into the long grass now.

I remember it well and yes, cost me a few quid.................let's not go there LOL

Cheers

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I remember first hearing this on a tape (from John Manship?) around the late 70's or very early 80's and it was not listed as David Rhodes, it was a hand written track list and not easy to make out the artist at that time, so I thought it was Denny Leake for some years until I got to know more about it  :D

Social source share