Soul Source To Move To Facebook

Mike

Guest penny

Cool. I've just joined twitter to anounce that I'm joining the Ktf soul source facebook group.It's been re-tweated by Dermot Oleary and gone viral

Social source share

Starting at midday today the Soul Source site will be starting the long overdue move to facebook

The new page will be called

Soul Source - A KTF Way of Life Forever Group

It will mostly feature myself posting daily northern anthems (on a 3 day rotation ) while all members can now 'like' and post 'ktf' message of support

But also keeping in with such traditional facebook pursuits we will also be having regular repeated chat sessions, where you can ask repeatedly why the film ain't released yet, catch up with the latest Celebrity Old School Dj gossip, rubbish other websites and get really angry about keyboard warriors, and much much more....

latest news and new links at 12

ktf

mike soulboy hughes

a way of life

Mike, is the whole site moving to FB or will there still be a soul source web site... Phil

Social source share

I do like the sound of the free 'KTF' badge comp!  :thumbsup:

I like the sound of ''FREE THE SOUL SOURCE....'' (put in number that's applicable)  :D  :D

I'm waiting for the advert. ''Were you expelled from Soul Source, well you may have a claim, call this toll free number, WE DON'T GET PAID UNLESS YOU DO''  :lol:  :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I just hid two posts as they must have seen the preview of the new site as they mentioned something that have been trying to remain unannounced  till 12 noon  Will unhide the comments then

i just hid another one

how many of you saw that preview 

as said trying to keep that part of things quiet till noon announcement

gotta rush

there's a problem with the xxxxx app

Edited by mike
Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

This is a great idea.  When you're posting up songs can you include "I'm a Fool I Must Love You" by the Falcons? :)

I prefer Marie Knight - You Lie So Well

Social source share

.....that's ace man.......been down loading pictures of soul food so I can post a picture of a different dish every day

......think some people will qualify for the "Turkey"...........not naming names and numbers though!

......thinking of adding my own sub-group......."where are they now........missing hub caps from the 70's and80's"

:thumbup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I have my baggies ready and have also put on a 1976 wig so that I will fit in.

487711_10151103257351929_1861019098_n.jp

Why, when looking at this photo am i singing to myself

Puff the magic dragon? Is it because the photo is of Little Jackie Paper?

Social source share