Allnighters - Less Enthusiasm In Summer?

Guest ShaneH

• Replies 72
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soultown andy

Luckly for niter promoters their is still a good travelling niter crowd out there without niters the scene would be very different,as for new sounds steve, andy dyson carl fortnum soul sam,are all still breaking c/us and the only way to here em is to go to niters.The sept 9th niter at middleton carl willingham and rob thomas are doing there only dj spots of the year for us and will both be spinning some great unkkowns a must for all our serious collectors i hope.Personaly have never liked soul nites always been a niter person but each to their own of course :thumbsup: .

Social source share

Luckly for niter promoters their is still a good travelling niter crowd out there without niters the scene would be very different,as for new sounds steve, andy dyson carl fortnum soul sam,are all still breaking c/us and the only way to here em is to go to niters.The sept 9th niter at middleton carl willingham and rob thomas are doing there only dj spots of the year for us and will both be spinning some great unkkowns a must for all our serious collectors i hope.Personaly have never liked soul nites always been a niter person but each to their own of course :thumbsup: .

Andy you find alot of brickies think that way lol.

Billy

Social source share

Thanks for photo.

Which one is you? the one on the right.

On the left, looking tired .. :D

hi Monique, it won't let me reply to your post...

I've not been to the 100 club regularly for years - probably since Simsy started going regularly. I like you had NEVER seen him anywhere until he talked to me about football at the Buzzard reunion at Easter.

Been going quite regularly since 1985. Did miss one in 1997 though. :D

Don't remember talking footy at Buzzard .. :thumbsup:

Social source share

On the left, looking tired .. :D

sorry got mixed up with my left and rights!! It is you who sits on front the table by dancefloor record dealer side and you always with your friend light coloured hair. sometimes there are another couple of mates with you.If it is you would know me by sight.sat behind you for years [until recently] :thumbsup: . I go with my husband I'm about 5'3 inches straight dark hair and dance to a lot of the same things you do usually at the edge to middle of dance floor left side.

Social source share

sorry got mixed up with my left and rights!! It is you who sits on front the table by dancefloor record dealer side and you always with your friend light coloured hair. sometimes there are another couple of mates with you.If it is you would know me by sight.sat behind you for years [until recently] :D I go with my husband I'm about 5'3 inches straight dark hair and dance to a lot of the same things you do usually at the edge to middle of dance floor left side.

Yes of course .. :D

Eddie on left & Smudge

Smudge, Cliff & Simsy

Nige dancin' (many years ago, only pic I have)

All 'table' regulars - post by the dancefloor (record bar side) - :thumbsup:

See you on the 12th maybe? :D

Social source share

Ian! are the romours true that you've sat in that seat so many times, it is shaped perfectly to the shape of your posteria!? :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'm with you there Karen. Besides, who can sleep properly on a muggy Summer's night? may as well be out dancing! :thumbsup:

Prefer niters in the summer months - Great feel good factor travelling to venue on a summers eve - can take a breather outside (still warm) - dancing at 4.30 am with daylight appearing through curtains - but best of all when you leave it's daylight....... :lol:

Dunno what age got to do with anything - I'm in my 40's ( you didn't hear that) :lol: dance quite a bit and have still have energy next day :lol:

Think it's all in the mind meself...... :lol:

Steve - won't spill the beans bout what you got upto when you were a wee lad.. :lol: see you at Middleton... is Tracey - Tony & Sharon going ?

Karen

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Nothing wrong in the summer. For me a nghter can happen anytime of year and i do my best to get to them locally after work.

If anything about summer making nighters better is the short skirts worn by females but then you get the obviously (old enough to be your mother lol)

Social source share

Nothing wrong in the summer. For me a nghter can happen anytime of year and i do my best to get to them locally after work.

Paul i think your getting nighters mixed up with soul nights? none on round this area.

soul night - usually finnishes at 1am - 3am

All nighter usually finnishes at 7am - 8am

Social source share

Guest Brian J

Hi Steve ,you fish for matches?Last time I went fishing was on Anglesey with Steve Thomas and Lydia...ATB Stevie

Last time I went fly fishin' I caught a 2 pound bluebottle! :yes:

Social source share

[quote name='Baz' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:03 AM' post='317923

All nighter usually finnishes at 7am - 8am

Edited by ken
Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

As i said at the beggining of this thread no lack of enthusiasm at GOOD allniters in the summer,480 still danceing in all 3 rooms at 7 30 when we finished at middleton on sat :thumbsup: .

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

As i said at the beggining of this thread no lack of enthusiasm at GOOD allniters in the summer,480 still danceing in all 3 rooms at 7 30 when we finished at middleton on sat :thumbsup: .

nice one. should be even more in the winter then hopefully :D

shane

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert