Some Newies I Found, Have A Listen To The Clips

Pete S

Actually they are only new to me so they may be old hat to everyone else, anyway see what you think.

1) "Willie Hightower" this is pretty good, r & b meets northern

2) "Jewel Brown" a very nice midtempo track which builds as it goes along, grows on you

3 labelled as 5) "Bobby King" thought this was r & b ish but it may be too much like rock & roll for some

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Actually they are only new to me so they may be old hat to everyone else, anyway see what you think.

1) "Willie Hightower" this is pretty good, r & b meets northern

2) "Jewel Brown" a very nice midtempo track which builds as it goes along, grows on you

3 labelled as 5) "Bobby King" thought this was r & b ish but it may be too much like rock & roll for some

Nothing newie about number;1 Pete been playing it for 10+years,so tired of running on Fury.............got another by him recently,same label,same quality........if i find it,i`ll pop a file up. :yes:

Social source share

Nothing newie about number;1 Pete been playing it for 10+years,so tired of running on Fury.............got another by him recently,same label,same quality........if i find it,i`ll pop a file up. :yes:

Like I said, may be old hat to some...

Social source share

The clips seem to have disappeared! I'll try again sorry for any duplication but they are not showing up on my pc

Number 2,is your number 1,W H,number 1 you`re having a laugh :yes: ,number 3s ok`ish.

Social source share

Eyup Ken,

Guess you weren't listening when I played it 20+ years ago (covered as L C Cooke) at Bradford!

Or maybe you were?

:(

Sean

Social source share

Nice Ranwood mate!

Yeah I thought it was a nice demo, don't see it very often.

Problem with the seller though - absolutely refuses to mark the package as a gift or put a low value on it, what difference does it make to them? They said..

It is against U.S. law for a business to send sold merchandise as a gift. Some sellers don't honor this law, but we do.

As stated in the auction listing, under the terms and conditions:

The bidder is responsible for any tariffs, taxes, VAT, etc. assigned by Customs authorities. In accordance with US law, we MUST declare the full value of any item we ship and CANNOT declare it as a gift.

F*cking tightwads, that'll teach me not to read their conditions, anyway I won't be buying anything else off them.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert