Mad Covers,anybody?

post-1986-1152347691.jpg;Someone fukced up here :lol: great album,spot the flaws thumbsup.gif

post-1986-1152348698.jpg;One for PeteS here,worth ow`t? :yes:

post-1986-1152347996.jpg;Look at the producer!! :yes:

:lol:

Edited by ken
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mrs norman maine

Here's my fave cover and fave EP of all time. Nowt to do with soul, but what a record; what a producer!

Veering off-topic with today's not-so-fascinating bit of trivia:

Joe Meek's old flat is now a cycle shop on Holloway Rd.

Social source share

The Pama album only has a nominal value really. They released a few oddballs like this including an LP commemorating Prinec Charles investiture ?) in Wales in 1969 and an album by the Milwaukie Coasters which I am unfortunate enough to own.

Social source share

The Pama album only has a nominal value really. They released a few oddballs like this including an LP commemorating Prinec Charles investiture ?) in Wales in 1969 and an album by the Milwaukie Coasters which I am unfortunate enough to own.

Hi Pete, Whats the story on The CROWNS? I have their album on Pama and the sleeve notes state that they're from Brooklyn N.Y, but upon hearing it they sound very British (not just the backing music either). I don't suppose they are the same group who had a couple of Northern tunes.....'Better Luck Next Time' one I seem to recall, are they?

Social source share

Hi Pete, Whats the story on The CROWNS? I have their album on Pama and the sleeve notes state that they're from Brooklyn N.Y, but upon hearing it they sound very British (not just the backing music either). I don't suppose they are the same group who had a couple of Northern tunes.....'Better Luck Next Time' one I seem to recall, are they?

Those "Crowns" are from Chicago on Vee-Jay, nice tune.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert