Is This The Youngest Northern Soul Dancer Ever?

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Well i saw it and have to say NO i don't know who created it but it is very silly and call that Northern soul dancing god help me yeah i might not know it aswell as lots of you on here but that to me was more a simple fast dance to a Northern soul. Sorry to anyone who liked it but i had to speak truthfull about it

Social source share

Guest Brian J

He's not bad but I wouldn't be seen dead on the dancefloor wearin' those stupid things he's got on his feet........they're definitely not leather soles!

Is it Ginger Taylor??

Social source share

I watched this just before leaving to work and I now feel in a great mood thumbsup.gif It was brilliantly done and I love the way he (?) looks at the camera when he does the splits LOL. Even Lottie laughed and that's a feat in itself first thing in the morning.

Kudos to the creator :thumbsup:

Social source share

Well i saw it and have to say NO i don't know who created it but it is very silly and call that Northern soul dancing god help me yeah i might not know it aswell as lots of you on here but that to me was more a simple fast dance to a Northern soul. Sorry to anyone who liked it but i had to speak truthfull about it

:thumbsup: No way could i dance like that at his age! ( he is a he isnt he?)

Just imagine how Top he's going to be when he gets to his teens! :(

Social source share

Guest billinghamsoulboy

excellent very funny put a smile on my face :thumbsup: You are a right miserable bleeder the one who thought it was not funny it was silly, it is meant to be silly, you silly sausage!

Social source share

You should be on the stage :thumbsup: Born comedian :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert