Songs That Make You Smile

Soulman58

Heartstrings being torn to pieces by some great selections, so I need to put a smile on my face, especially as Aest Ham have won two games on the trot.  Possibly the first time since saw my first concert in 1973!

So in no order acros the genres and completely random thoughts from my dwindling memory banks, starting at that first concert

Oh Girl - Chi-Lites

She Loves Me Back

Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Ward

Chuck Jackson - I only get this feeling - abc. Don't dance to this, just stand there swaying and sing out loud like a love-struck kid !

I nipped out for a fag, before posting this, to find my cat, Dozzer, sat on my laptop,and although not a classic, I will leave her post below. I think she means 'The Disembowelled Mice, by the Cat-Nips on Feline Bastard Records'.

#############677y*(dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Social source share

#############677y*(dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

That's a more intelligent posting than some I've seen on here !

Social source share

Guest Droylsdonian

I knew a fella who tried putting on a posh accent when he met anyone he thought it would impress & one thing he did was start words with an 'H'.

So -  boiled heggs, helephants, Heric Cantona - you get the idea - & I just PMSL every time. He's long since gone, but I can't hear Patrice Holloway

pronounce 'hours' without smiling about him.

Social source share

Just got a copy of this, for the simple reason it always makes me smile when i hear it, brings back great memories of train journeys, friends, all nighters, from when I was a teenager... 

The Other Ones - The Two Of Us - Knoll

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!