The Kent 99 Albums.... Cheeky Ask

Guest telecastersteve

Guest telecastersteve

Ok so after being 'relieved' (read stolen!) of the best part of 2500 records in the early 90s finally able to start collecting vinyl again...

Im never gonigto be able to replace what I had so Im going for the Kent Soul Compilation albums first...

the cheeky bit....  Ive seen them sell on here in the past for about £5 (plus postage) an album, so if youve got any of them tucked at the back of the album collection and dont listen to them, dont want them, beer money (at least 2!) awaits...

I do have some of them, but the majority are still being hunted..

many thanks

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I've recently been selling virtually the full collection of Kent LP's (well about 85+) one by one, mostly in fabulous condition

I'm about a quarter of the way through them BUT they have been selling between £15-£30, so any you can get in good nick for a fiver, snap their hands off is my advice.

Some are exteremely hard to find (mainly the non-northern ones) BUT the whole collection is something of beauty that's for sure  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest telecastersteve

Thanks for all the replies and pms so far I've replied to some of you but as I'm spending most of this weekend on trains and in cars I keep losing connection so will reply to anyone I miss when I'm back Monday morning

Soulmusic, or anyone for that matter, which ones are considered the hard to find ones??

Social source share

Thanks for all the replies and pms so far I've replied to some of you but as I'm spending most of this weekend on trains and in cars I keep losing connection so will reply to anyone I miss when I'm back Monday morning

Soulmusic, or anyone for that matter, which ones are considered the hard to find ones??

MY ONES ... :D :D :D

Social source share

Source Advert