Go to solution Solved by Patto,

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

Cheers mate , I saw one for a hundred quid last Friday and couldn't believe it was that much as I sold one at Christmas for £40. and just wanted to check it out thanks Swifty now get back to your wine guzzling Sunday regards Captain Black.

Social source share

Cheers mate , I saw one for a hundred quid last Friday and couldn't believe it was that much as I sold one at Christmas for £40. and just wanted to check it out thanks Swifty now get back to your wine guzzling Sunday regards Captain Black.

Yeah, bugger off you Lincolnshire wino!

:wicked:

Afternoon Swifty. :hatsoff2:

Afternoon Prof :hatsoff2:

Nice

:thumbup:

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Yeah, bugger off you Lincolnshire wino!

:wicked:

Afternoon Swifty. :hatsoff2:

Afternoon Prof :hatsoff2:

Nice

:thumbup:

Good afternoon Nice how you diddling old boy ?

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Nice not bad mate I'm just listening to some tunes at the moment and trying to slow my self down if you know what I mean ( I'm sure you do !! ) so I'm having a few bottles of Peroni don't normally drink larger but using up the Christmas leftovers I'm leaving the egg nog until until I'm really desperate. I'm smoking Ogdens walnut flake that I've left open for a week just to dry it a bit , what a flavour and listening to a few choice non northern favorites , Ballads I wish I knew , Lillian Hale Don't boom , boom , the earles inc what would your daddy say and a track I really love by Bobby McClure called Begging you baby ect , ect  Talk to you later my mate .Captain Black.

Social source share

Hi Nice not bad mate I'm just listening to some tunes at the moment and trying to slow my self down if you know what I mean ( I'm sure you do !! ) so I'm having a few bottles of Peroni don't normally drink larger but using up the Christmas leftovers I'm leaving the egg nog until until I'm really desperate. I'm smoking Ogdens walnut flake that I've left open for a week just to dry it a bit , what a flavour and listening to a few choice non northern favorites , Ballads I wish I knew , Lillian Hale Don't boom , boom , the earles inc what would your daddy say and a track I really love by Bobby McClure called Begging you baby ect , ect  Talk to you later my mate .Captain Black.

Sounds like a good plan Captain.

And some nice tunes to ease you into that less frantic and mellow place.

Nice.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Sounds like a good plan Captain.

And some nice tunes to ease you into that less frantic and mellow place.

Nice.

Do you know the Bobby McClure track Nice ? it's one of those really chilled numbers look it up mate . Captain Black.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert