What Is This Track Please

Guest enchantedrythm

It might be easier to identify if we could hear it.  Otherwise, it will be mere speculation.  How many millions of recordings have been made in history?  I wouldn't want to start guessing.  I'm 67 years old, and not likely to guess right if I would spend 20 hours a day, every day till age 117.  :rofl: 

Edited by RobbK
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

It might be easier to identify if we could hear it.  Otherwise, it will be mere speculation.  How many millions of recordings have been made in history?  I wouldn't want to start guessing.  I'm 67 years old, and not likely to guess right if I would spend 20 hours a day, every day till age 117. 

:D

Happy New Year Rob.

Peter

Social source share

file://WOOLLEY-VAIO/Users/Woolley/Desktop/New%20folder/unknown,.wma

Is it Frankie Crocker - Ton of Dynamite?  :D

How are we supposed to answer or even guess FFS without any information at all on the record?  :dash2:

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Robb, it was a link to a file on his own computer. no matter how you mess with it, you're not gonna find it...

I see now, upon reading it.    I assume that the "unknown" designation there shows that his file was not found by the uploading application he used.

Social source share

Guest enchantedrythm

It's Tommy Starr "together" on United Artists

Dave

cheers dave, its the other side of wallflower i presume-u.a  ---- is it the same bobby starr that went to the intruders in 69-70 as lead???? doesn't sound so blaclk does he?

"what the starr" is  a give away then

Edited by enchantedrythm
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!