Put Me Out Of My Misery. Please Name This Track

gary33

Ive an unreleased version by him and a black Swan copy....I'm sure it came out in another name on Swan.In thousands of years archeologists and historians are going to have a nightmare...they will find my video of the Gloucester night 1987 and a copy of Stoke 2013 and be scratching their heads....surely there must be some mistake....we had these trousers as 1977!! go and check the dates and This England again..Stoke.....small room until 2am then main room.The music is far better after 2 and the returnees have left after dancing to Beggin.

Edited by wiggyflat
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Backdrop

:lol:  Funny as f*ck

LMHO    Thats what happens when you suffering from the heat...its mid July . imagine about about  50C  inside, and his wearing a woollen hat.

wish i had gone...  loved to have seen it live

Social source share

The guy at 29 .20 got some new movement to William Powell just after the guy with white bags does himself in with a out of control spin….priceless..you could get 200 about five times for this of Harry Hill

Social source share

Guest Backdrop

As the soul music changes  so does ..apparantly .. the dancing.... we just cant adapt as well as they can 

chapaux  for those who dare to introduce new  dancing styles..      26.56  and 29.20   I änd many others '' enjoyed ' watching 

Social source share

Ive an unreleased version by him and a black Swan copy....I'm sure it came out in another name on Swan.In thousands of years archeologists and historians are going to have a nightmare...they will find my video of the Gloucester night 1987 and a copy of Stoke 2013 and be scratching their heads....surely there must be some mistake....we had these trousers as 1977!! go and check the dates and This England again..Stoke.....small room until 2am then main room.The music is far better after 2 and the returnees have left after dancing to Beggin.

Yeah, it was SouthboundFreeway, a mispress but was actually Tony Galla. John Anderson turned a boxful up about 12 years ago

Social source share

What's going on here? There's another odd one at 29.30. Those drugs ain't what they used to be!

The guy who's dancing,and i use the term loosely,to William Powell....wtf.....he's a big bloke,so if you're reading this - Keep up the Good Work.(KGW).!!!

I suspect though,his moves were beer influenced,and he ended up a jibbering wreck with brown stained trousers. 

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

The guy who's dancing,and i use the term loosely,to William Powell....wtf.....he's a big bloke,so if you're reading this - Keep up the Good Work.(KGW).!!!

I suspect though,his moves were beer influenced,and he ended up a jibbering wreck with brown stained trousers. 

maybe he was dancing to................"just one look at at my beer stained pants  ooh baby"...........think don varner

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!