How Much

Impact

God all Mighty...!!! do you know what I'd take $400 of that total and go off and buy loads of so called "Unknown" 45's, just as good musically, and pay my mortgage this month with the rest...

Mike (Mod), if you can knock out Ebay by offering a service near to what Chalky was mentioning in another thread, you got my support...!

Malcolm

Social source share

why would 6 different people bid over 500 dollars? shouldn't it sell at 350 quid max? have i missed something? is it actually made of gold and painted black to look like vinyl?

isn't the w/demo harder than the red issue? am surprised what it went for looked in great condition and yes nev was john anderson , have brought

loads of quality vinyl mainly demos in great condition most with there company sleeves of skye

always thought this was a £400/£450 dependant on condition.......got a red issue battered but plays great

russ

Social source share

why would 6 different people bid over 500 dollars? shouldn't it sell at 350 quid max? have i missed something? is it actually made of gold and painted black to look like vinyl?

It appears that the winner has won it by sniper or a fast trigger finger ,so he must have had his final price set to win it at all costs .

Maybe its cos its a wdj and in great  looking clean shape :g:

Then again it could be a case of someone taking a gamble and pitching a high bid in the hope he would  guarantee a win ,but sh*t himself if it went anywhere near the maximum :ohmy:

I  tried that trick myself and have learnt my lesson :yes:

Luckily though i never won ,but cost some other greedy sod a lot of money for a record that was'nt worth anywhere near :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!