Best Rare Uk Originals List 2014,set Sale

Stanley

here i have forsale some top notch pieces that you will never see in this condition again,all from my personal uk collection,all in fantastic condition.

roy hamilton-the panic is on-r/w mgm demo-mint-850

jimmy thomas-the beautiful night-parlophone issue-mint-400

fathers angels-bok to bach-mgm demo-mint-500

liz christian suddenley you find love-cbs demo-unplayed-300

the gypsies-jerk it-cbs demo-mint-450

kelly brothers-crying days are over-sue issue-350

nancy ames-i don,t wanna talk about it-g/w columbia mint-demo-395

ramsey lewis-wade in the water-chess w/d-mint-395

bill black little queenie-london american yellow demo-mint-200

please contact on personal email in strictest confidence if interested georgehhunt@aol.com.payment can be made via paypal as gift.condition is everything with me as all will know who have purchased from me.happy new year best george

might be best to post special delivery on these pieces.i,d hate anything go missing due to postal misshandling. i,ve been asked if i,ll take a cheeky offer............well  just ask.

Edited by stanley
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

I'm amazed at the top quality records you have sold in mint condition george,you have done so well to acquire these pieces over the years! 

Might I add that that our transactions have been nothing but perfect,and that anyone buying from you can have full confidence as far as I'm concerned!

Lee

Happy New year

Social source share

I'm amazed at the top quality records you have sold in mint condition george,you have done so well to acquire these pieces over the years! 

Might I add that that our transactions have been nothing but perfect,and that anyone buying from you can have full confidence as far as I'm concerned!

Lee

Happy New year

thank you lee, 

your comments are very well received, i have been very fortunate in collecting for over 45 years first my english collection,and second my northern stuff,that ive had the pleasure of collecting, visiting the artists, writers, producers in the states over many years.at least soul source members get first shout on everything i,m selling.happy new year lee best george

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!