Ovo Debate - The Motown 7S Box Set

Sunnysoul

i agree with the last post, wholeheartedly....richard is the only person who could be bothered to put together a box set like this, that's not to say, of course, that other people haven't the nous. i'm pretty much sure adey is the type of person who could, from a purely northern point of view, that would be something awesome...a box set of completely unreleased tracks but that would defeat the object of his particular exercise, which is to feed people the goods one at a time with sufficient emphasise on keeping the punters salivating for more. motown, on the other hand is an indivualistic project and in this case, is a first because of the northern slant. LET'S BE CLEAR HERE.... frank wilson & possibly marvin accepted, THEY ARE ALL LEGITIMATE, FIRST TIME 7 INCH SINGLE RELEASES......GET OVER IT!! :dash2: just what the hell has the fact, that there are lp tracks amongst this collection, got to do with anything????....YES, you've been playing these lp tracks for years because that was the ONLY way to play obviously good and deserving music....NOW you have the option to play a legit single release AND NO-ONE, AND I REPEAT NO-ONE CAN ARGUE THE TOSS....HOW MANY MORE YEARS ARE WE ALL GOING TO ARGUE OURSELVES INTO POINTLESS CORNERS WHICH ARE EVER DIMINISHING??...i agree with debate when it's LEGIT :lol:  :facepalm:  :rolleyes: but going round and round in circles trying to make a mountain out of a none existant molehill really demeans our overall love for the music, first  & foremost.....ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN......COME THE SPRING, AND THE ANTICIPATED 2ND BOX SET.....NONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO PUSH THIS STUPID & PATHETIC ARGUEMENT...BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE TRACK WILL BE A FIRST TIME RELEASE......BLOODY WELL GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES!!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

putting a clock on this 

24  hrs or so will close the thread

as just going around in circles imo

may do this more in 2014 

thinking is that applying a limited life span to  "much repeated subjects"  then it should give everyone their chance to say their view if wish but also avoid looong drawn out threads

cheers

mike

i close this thread right now if we get any more ott posts like the last one

Social source share