Another Attempt To Cross The Generations

Winnie :-)

Any more Winnie?

Jesse J over Detroit Land Apples maybe?? :wink:

(I Need Help - ring any bells mate? :lol::wink:)

I'm sure there will be Barry, as a one off tune I don't mind it, but would hate to hear it at a venue. What I do find intriguing though, is that somebody somewhere thinks it has potential life. Is it a case of; can't write a tune, northern has too much quality to pass it by, there's a niche in the market for this kind of stuff, or something else? You can go 50/50 or phone a friend if you like :-):-)
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I blame technology and the ability for anybody to have a dabble.  I curse it weekly on Traxsource as I trawl a whole 15 ish pages of releases (each page with 30 releases on and most of them with multiple mixes/tracks = lots of effort!).

It's good in the right hands but there are so many people producing music which I think "who is this made for/who listens to this sh!t" and what's worse is the really good producers/editors/remixers by and large appear to have taken a back seat.

Anybody's free to have a go but I wish they would step back and realise they have little to offer and "do one".

This isn't particularly directed at the guy that did this..........I don't like it, but it's prompted me to state a general observation of mine.

Cheers,

Mark R

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Somebody somewhere must have must have convinced her that it was a good idea, either very, very persuasive or, Adele very drunk at the time, I almost can't believe how bad that sounds.  I would love to know more background on that, who produced it etc.

She doesn't know a thing about it John, they've taken an acapella vocal and mixed it into The Champion

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!