A Very Long Shot

Go to solution Solved by TOAD,

Hi all, this is a very long shot as the details are sketchy at best. In 1979/80 I bought a record in the record bar, at w/c. It was getting plays at that time, a 70`s record it was on Orange epic, the only other thing I can remember it was by Patty someone. I do have an excellent memory, but for the life of me can`t remember who this was or the title. Any ideas would be appreciated. Sorry I don`t have more details :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi all, this is a very long shot as the details are sketchy at best. In 1979/80 I bought a record in the record bar, at w/c. It was getting plays at that time, a 70`s record it was on Orange epic, the only other thing I can remember it was by Patty someone. I do have an excellent memory, but for the life of me can`t remember who this was or the title. Any ideas would be appreciated. Sorry I don`t have more details :thumbsup:

Patti Labelle perchance?

Ian :)

Social source share

Toad your a genius, the problem ive had is I couldn`t even remember how it went. Ive just played it on Youtube and BINGGGGGGGGG!!!! It all came back, you`ll never know how ive racked my brains over the years trying to remember the title and artist :thumbsup: Listening to it now, god knows why I bought it :lol:  :thumbup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Toad your a genius, the problem ive had is I couldn`t even remember how it went. Ive just played it on Youtube and BINGGGGGGGGG!!!! It all came back, you`ll never know how ive racked my brains over the years trying to remember the title and artist :thumbsup: Listening to it now, god knows why I bought it :lol:  :thumbup:

They say that "Taste, like cheese. matures over the years", so how come I still get a massive buzz off some right old Wigan vinyl tat, Footsee for example ( just got shouted at for posting Theme From Joe 90 on FB :-D )

Edited by purist
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

They say that "Taste, like cheese. matures over the years", so how come I still get a massive buzz off some right old Wigan vinyl tat, Footsee for example ( just got shouted at for posting Theme From Joe 90 on FB :-D )

Vinyl Tat?-`kinell mate,it`s what memories are made of-don`t diss it,it was fookin made for us! :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!